Twitter: Awuzie vs Barkley

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The craziest thing is Barkley is already at a full sprint while Chido is flat footed. He flips his hips and is so fluid he's still able to catch him. That's just otherworldly athleticism.

Manster68

Reaction score
I'm big on him and Jourdan Lewis. Anthony Brown to me is just OK though, it will hurt if we lose Byron Jones, hopefully Awuzie/Lewis can make up for it and we can continue to draft well.
It just seems like when fans start criticizing Anthony Brown, he will make an interception and quiet some people down.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It just seems like when fans start criticizing Anthony Brown, he will make an interception and quiet some people down.

Oh goodie when will that happen? How many has he had in his career? 2? 3?

popp1234

Reaction score
The funniest part is a lot of the replies (must be Giants fans?) to the tweet are "it's because Chido had the angle"

Um, wut. Seems a lot of people don't realize a hypotenuse is longer than one of its sides. ;)

Would you be surprised if the replies were from Cowboys fans? I wouldn’t. We tend to eat our own.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Blazing fast speed by Awuzie! Glad he's back there.

What bothered me more is noticing our LB, #55 LVE, running straight into the pile and allowing himself to get blocked inside. He made the same mistake all game long during the playoff game against the Rams last season. Not good. Hope he fixes that.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He also made two open field tackles on Barkley. He tackles like a strong safety. But when I saw Chido chase down Barkley I was so surprised I cursed and frowned up. And my face was stuck like that for a couple of seconds. I was stuck on stupid.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
That play caught my attention for two reasons.

1. It was a big bright, shining example of Heath's poor angles.

2. Awuzie's speed. I did not think anyone was going to catch Barkley there, especially once he eluded Heath.

Lutonio

Reaction score
In Sounds From the Sideline, Heath sounds reeeeaaalllly bad as he shakes his head in disbelief and says:

I mean...I, like, didn't even get a chance to close on him.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
It's Saquaon Barkley for christ's sake...y'all act like it's some old lady Heath misses on...Barkley is gonna make sooooooo many people look stupid, he does it every single week.

Incredible speed by Awuzie though.