AZ loss to Detroit hurts us

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Own what? That I always knew the Cardinals were overrated and how I never said they wouldn't lose? I was right on both.

You own how you were wrong.
I never said that but way to avoid the question.

You're the only one that said a certain team wouldn't lose again and was wrong the very same day.

You will never find a post where i said anybody but Dallas wouldn't lose again

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I never said that but way to avoid the question.

You're the only one that said a certain team wouldn't lose again and was wrong the very same day.

You will never find a post where i said anybody but Dallas wouldn't lose again
Yes, I was wrong about the Buccaneers. BIG DIFFERENCE from you falsely accusing me of saying the Cardinals would not lose again.

You're wrong. Period.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yes, I was wrong about the Buccaneers. BIG DIFFERENCE from you falsely accusing me of saying the Cardinals would not lose again.

You're wrong. Period.
Stop making stuff up. I have never said you think Arizona will win every game. Not one time have i said it.

You're the only one wrong here, glad you finally admitted about being wrong with Tampa winning out.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Stop making stuff up. I have never said you think Arizona will win every game. Not one time have i said it.

You're the only one wrong here, glad you finally admitted about being wrong with Tampa winning out.
No, but you said that I said Detroit would beat Arizona, which I never said. I said I was not surprised Arizona got beat by Detroit because Arizona is overrated (which they are). So, you are the one who falsely accused me of saying something I never said. Plus, you said I was full of crap and even called me a clown......all while falsely accusing me of name calling even though you were the one who name called.

So, you are wrong on both counts while accusing me of name calling which you actually did (not me).