Twitter: B/R Dallas trade proposal

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Just sharing what millions are seeing on social media regarding our Boys' ..........nothing more, nothing less.
Bro, I see it all the time on here...nothing but scenarios that favor other teams over the Cowboys. Does any Cowboys fan truly want to see that? Why even debate it? What's to debate? These trade scenarios are frustrating.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Lol

Patriots wouldn't go for that

Nor should the Cowboys The Gilmore thing has passed, CB has been a priority this off season and i think they have the ones they want without the big price tag. The WR joining the other two would be fighting for touches, we have enough of those too. Now if they have some DT or OT worth his weight, then maybe we can see what we can do. But even that may be late as well. So no go for me.

Xavier187

Reaction score
If the Pat's are intending to trade Gillmore at some point...
And they want the Cowboys involved.
Jaylon Smith and Anthony Brown plus a 7th rounder would be my only offer.
Dumping Salary and that's it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Neither of those Patriot players plays a position of need for the Cowboys. The proposal does nothing for us. We'll just keep our Gallup thank you and the Pats can keep their CB.

JBS

Reaction score
I could see our idiot owner thinking this is a god trade

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm for any trade where you acquire a cornerback without having to give a cornerback in return.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Not sure about this.......

E9qsCp3XIAIcJI2

Two words - heartbeat.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I’d do it for Cooper…

money would become similar with Gilmore who wants “top corner” money… and Harry can be let go ASAP as I’m assuming we won’t have much of his bonus money to pay