Video: Babe Laufenberg On His Assessment Of Kellen Moore, Dak's Ceiling, And More | Shan & RJ

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Heard several points that I've been making and it resonates with me.

Gallup was really not ready to play at a high level this year. Why on EARTH....did seasoned front office personnel which... is what the Cowboys have...were they comfortable with paying him as your #2 WR. I mean who on earth made that decision?!!!!! The irony is...we did the whole WR by committee thing the offseason before we traded for Cooper in season. It was a disaster....we had already seen it not work. What are we doing?!!

For those who think we have a ton of weapons or think our roster is better than the 49ers. Listen to what Babe thinks

For those that did not listen....Babe pointed out BOTH the Niners and the Eagles had QBs that moved up in the draft to get (Wentz and Lance) and that did not stop them from adding someone else (Hurts and Purdy)...and BOTH are playing in the title game

Babe also points out big moves were made in free agency AND during the season. He suggested maybe it's time to make a BOLD move.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Gallup was really not ready to play this year. Why on EARTH....did seasoned front office personell...which is what the Cowboys have...were they comfortable with paying him as your #2 WR. I mean who on earth made that decision?!!!!!

For those who think we have a ton of weapons or think our roster is better than the 49ers. Listen to what Babe thinks

For those that did not listen....Babe pointed out BOTH the Niners and the Eagles had QBs that moved up in the draft to get (Wentz and Lance) and that did not stop them from adding someone else (Hurts and Purdy)...and BOTH are playing in the title game

Babe also points out big moves were made in free agency AND during the season. He suggested maybe it's time to make a BOLD move.

Not how you build a team according to Stephen! Yet his dad will write a big enough check if he had to lol

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I wonder if babe will be bold and say these comments to Jerry sheesh
Or Irvin, or Emmit, or Woody or Moose or Troy or Haley for that matter. I think those guys spend time with him. I wonder if they tell him the truth.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Hosts desperately trying to get Babe to say it's a scheme issue. Babe points out they're the #3 scoring offense 2 years in a row. I've yet to see any of Kellen's detractors make a coherent argument for how he's getting that type of production.

If you're anti-Dak, he's doing a great job getting what he's got out of Dak.

If you're pro-Dak, he's done a great job with an awful o-line and a dearth of offensive weapons.

Personally, I'd like to see him move on simply because I'm curious how long it will take for the next OC to get thrown under the bus.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Gallup was really not ready to play at a high level this year. Why on EARTH....did seasoned front office personnel which... is what the Cowboys have...were they comfortable with paying him as your #2 WR. I mean who on earth made that decision?!!!!! The irony is...we did the whole WR by committee thing the offseason before we traded for Cooper in season. It was a disaster....we had already seen it not work. What are we doing?!!

We dont do BOLD moves.
This front office is afraid of making a mistake and takes the conservitive route every time.
When was the last time we signed a high quality free agent for example ?

FVSTONE

Reaction score

No bold moves to make with Prescot's insane salary hit against the cap! This organization is in deep trouble with Prescot on the payroll.