Babe Laufenberg

Rayman70

Reaction score
Bill Jones is one delusional cat man. lol...You listen to him you would think he's so far up Jerry's arse he thinks its pure as snow. lol..That guy is a definite homer.Guess I ought to give him credit for sticking to his beliefs.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Have to disagree, his voice is like fingernails on a chalk board to me. Can't stand Boomer Esiason on Inside the NFL either, his pie hole is always running nonstop.

I am talking about the hyperbole of the statement. Too much these days is the best or greatest ever. Collinsworth is not even close to being the worst ever. Have you ever watched or streamed some of the lower tier games? Or heard the local guys for teams? They are much worse.

I am not the biggest Collinsworth fan but he's much better than Romo, which people fawn over. Talk about nails on a chalkboard, that's Romo for me. And his pompous attitude about drawing up and predicting plays before they happen. Congrats. A football player can know which play is coming. Cool. Anyone who knows the game in their positions can do that but they choose not to because it's not a good look and gets old.

Witten sounds pretty awkward in the booth as well. Gruden was light years ahead of him.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm too focused on the game to care who's in the broadcast booth.

aria

Reaction score
Is the worst football analyst in the history of football analysts.
Do you have anything to back this up or are you just spewing more crud out of your mouth since he probably said something to offend your homer views?

Give me some specific examples of how he’s the worst.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Do you have anything to back this up or are you just spewing more crud out of your mouth since he probably said something to offend your homer views?

Give me some specific examples of how he’s the worst.
He said Romo sucked.

aria

Reaction score
He said Romo sucked.
So that makes him the worst? Did he literally say “Romo sucked” or are you just misconstruing what he said like you do with everyone?

I wish he did, I’d like him even more.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So that makes him the worst? Did he literally say “Romo sucked” or are you just misconstruing what he said like you do with everyone?

I wish he did, I’d like him even more.
Of course you would. That shows how football ignorant you are if you think Romo sucked.