Babe's son Luke Laufenberg passed away

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Please let his parents know and keep consolation that God knows the feeling of losing a Son and they can have comfort and hope in the resurrection to come of their son as God resurrected his son.

The Laufenberg family has my sympathy.

rags

Reaction score
Terrible news. My deepest condolences to the Laufenberg family.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Luke Laufenberg, Babe's son, passed away this morning. Many of you might know Luke played for me at Mesa Community College in 2016 and I got to know him and his dad really well the past few years. Luke had recovered and was set to play football at UTEP this season. I was able to go to a Cowboys game last season and give Babe Luke's jersey from his time here. We also had a family trip planned to see one of Luke's home games in El Paso this season. Luke was an amazing kid and he was courageous on and off the field.

Please keep Babe and his family in your thoughts. For you guys who go to practices, show him some love.

My condolences to you as well. I have gone to a few funerals of several players and former players in my time. Including 3 during one football season. Very sad.....

Beaker42

Reaction score
Luke Laufenberg, Babe's son, passed away this morning. Many of you might know Luke played for me at Mesa Community College in 2016 and I got to know him and his dad really well the past few years. Luke had recovered and was set to play football at UTEP this season. I was able to go to a Cowboys game last season and give Babe Luke's jersey from his time here. We also had a family trip planned to see one of Luke's home games in El Paso this season. Luke was an amazing kid and he was courageous on and off the field.

Please keep Babe and his family in your thoughts. For you guys who go to practices, show him some love.

Thanks King for posting this. My heart goes out to all involved.

God, please watch over Luke and all who knew and loved him. Give them strength. Amen.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
RIP Luke. Condolences to the entire Laufenberg family and all their friends.

Cowboys Nation is with you always.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score

RIP young man. My condolences to his family, friends, and the Dallas Cowboys family. So sad.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Words cannot express our/my sadness.
Pls. Pass along our heartfelt condolences from the CZ to the family.
His passing has ripped our hearts out.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Mars and NASA can wait.

Just like JFK set us on course to land on the moon, so can our congress and Senate launch a national campaign to find a cure for cancer.
That disease has taken too many people from us.
Go all out to fight cancer. Unite the world to fight this scourge of cells running amok and killing those we love!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that happened. May God grant Babe and his family comfort.

erod

Reaction score
Incomprehensible to anyone with kids. Babe is the kind of guy you feel you know, and this hurts. God bless his family, and I hope they can find peace one day. Rest in peace, Luke.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Horrific news. RIP Luke and may the Laufenberg Family find any level peace and comfort during this difficult period.