Babe's son Luke Laufenberg passed away

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Luke Laufenberg, Babe's son, passed away this morning. Many of you might know Luke played for me at Mesa Community College in 2016 and I got to know him and his dad really well the past few years. Luke had recovered and was set to play football at UTEP this season. I was able to go to a Cowboys game last season and give Babe Luke's jersey from his time here. We also had a family trip planned to see one of Luke's home games in El Paso this season. Luke was an amazing kid and he was courageous on and off the field.

Please keep Babe and his family in your thoughts. For you guys who go to practices, show him some love.

My condolences Chris....Wow that's a tough one to get a grip on. Way too young. :(

Scotman

Reaction score
Luke Laufenberg, Babe's son, passed away this morning. Many of you might know Luke played for me at Mesa Community College in 2016 and I got to know him and his dad really well the past few years. Luke had recovered and was set to play football at UTEP this season. I was able to go to a Cowboys game last season and give Babe Luke's jersey from his time here. We also had a family trip planned to see one of Luke's home games in El Paso this season. Luke was an amazing kid and he was courageous on and off the field.

Please keep Babe and his family in your thoughts. For you guys who go to practices, show him some love.

Babe and his family tried to come to a game in Penelope every year. This is truly...truly...heart breaking. Babe is a really good man. I hate this for him and his family.

They are definitely in my prayers.

DJordan23

Reaction score
RIP Luke, my thoughts and prayers goes out to the Laufenberg family and everyone who loved Luke for being the Champion that he was. Rest easy Warrior, cancer sucks!!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I saw Babe a few weeks back when we went to training camp. No parents should have to suffer this loss. Cant imagine the pain the family is going through. Cancer sucks.

rags

Reaction score
Did anyone see Jason's press conference yesterday when he spoke about Luke? He got very emotional. Nearly in tears.