Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1246362 said:
glad.

mad.

bad.

fad.

Which one of these things is not like the other?

uh-oh, another holier than thou in our midst, TO has outgrown his usefullness for this one

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I don't believe you when you said the waitresses were Southern....

Provide pics.

superpunk

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1246364 said:
uh-oh, another holier than thou in our midst, TO has outgrown his usefullness for this one

Anything else? Or did you just feel like digging up a thread, putting words in my mouth?

superpunk

Reaction score
Vintage;1246366 said:
I don't believe you when you said the waitresses were Southern....

Provide pics.

Cheetah's Atlanta....and then when we were drunk and tired Cafe Risque in.....somewhere on 85. I don't know if they have websites.....

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1246370 said:
Anything else? Or did you just feel like digging up a thread, putting words in my mouth?

sorry

just don't hurt me

btw-it was a good thread

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Awesome pics and thread! Very well written as well, I am impressed and appreciate you sharing.

Can we please keep TO though :) We aren't good enough yet to go cutting our best players.

superpunk

Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;1246379 said:
Awesome pics and thread! Very well written as well, I am impressed and appreciate you sharing.

Can we please keep TO though :) We aren't good enough yet to go cutting our best players.

I may have softened a bit. All I had had to go on at that point was

(a) Fox Sports Radio reactions
(b) 10 hours of driving
(c) a brand new nissan whose power seat had given out in Atlanta, when I layed down to take a nap, causing me to have to drive with gangsta lean the whole 650 miles home.

So, I may have been a little grumpy. Hearing more, and what he has said, there is a definite chance this was overblown by Hall, who is a whiny little ***** himself. I don't think he should be cut. I never said that. I'm just so tired of him. His performance (most of the time) is great. He (as a person) is dreadful, and I don't think it's his fault, and I don't think he can do anything about it.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
superpunk;1246383 said:
I may have softened a bit. All I had had to go on at that point was

(a) Fox Sports Radio reactions
(b) 10 hours of driving
(c) a brand new nissan whose power seat had given out in Atlanta, when I layed down to take a nap
I didn't have any of that, and I think you were right the first time...

dwmyers

Reaction score
superpunk;1246372 said:
Cheetah's Atlanta....and then when we were drunk and tired Cafe Risque in.....somewhere on 85. I don't know if they have websites.....

*cough*

You're as likely to find some skank from New Yawk Citah in those nightclubs as a local girl.

If you're really looking for something regional and authentic, you might try Williamson Brothers BBQ next time.

David.

superpunk

Reaction score
dwmyers;1246497 said:
*cough*

You're as likely to find some skank from New Yawk Citah in those nightclubs as a local girl.

If you're really looking for something regional and authentic, you might try Williamson Brothers BBQ next time.

David.

Well, I met ones from Jersey, Allentown PA, Tennessee, and a few from Georgia. It was varied, and nice. ;) The hole in the wall up 85 we stopped in, just because there were signs every ten feet, so we thought "we gotta see what the heck this place is." And yeah, it was a piece of crap as a facility. But the entertainment was better than the ritzy one in Atlanta. JMO. :D

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I was there, got suite tickets thanks to my cousin for christmas!

10-15%? i'd say it was much more like 35-40% cowboys fans.

I seriously saw more dallas jerseys then Vick jerseys.

Aikbach

Reaction score
superpunk;1242777 said:
I love southern people, and their food. We went to a "bar" afterwards, and I could listen to the "waitresses" talk for hours - among other things.

I just asked the service people where they came out, and they were super-nice. (again, I think it's a southern thing. It was unreal how nice these people were.)
Ya'll Midwesterners, West Coasters and NorthEasterners are welcome. Do come again.

superpunk

Reaction score
Muhast;1246540 said:
I was there, got suite tickets thanks to my cousin for christmas!

10-15%? i'd say it was much more like 35-40% cowboys fans.

I seriously saw more dallas jerseys then Vick jerseys.

Eh, there was alot, but I doubt we hit 30%. I do know when the Cowboys hit a big play, there was ALOT of cheering. The one thing is, the Boys fans all seemed to arrive early. So, standing outside, it could have been a home game, lol.

dwmyers

Reaction score
superpunk;1246508 said:
Well, I met ones from Jersey, Allentown PA, Tennessee, and a few from Georgia. It was varied, and nice. ;) The hole in the wall up 85 we stopped in, just because there were signs every ten feet, so we thought "we gotta see what the heck this place is." And yeah, it was a piece of crap as a facility. But the entertainment was better than the ritzy one in Atlanta. JMO. :D

Ten years ago there was a club in the Marietta area called the Taj Mahal. I have never been inside the club, but I was looking for work at the time and I drove past it every day to get to my weekly hotel. Then Cobb County decided that dancers and alcohol should never mix and the club closed down.

But it was ornate. The name fit the building. If you want stories, I'm sure the Internet will provide.

David.