Bad look for OC Moore in commercial

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hear ya. But Moore also has an image to cultivate and project. How many of these types of commercials do you think Gruden, Belichick, Payton, McVay did?
I've never seen a commercial featuring any of the latter three, but Gruden does plenty of stupid commercials.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hear ya. But Moore also has an image to cultivate and project. How many of these types of commercials do you think Gruden, Belichick, Payton, McVay did?
Those guys are nationally recognized NFL head coaches making $7-8 million per year and who could take a pick of any number of endorsement opportunities if they chose. Kellen Moore is a barely recognizable lower level coach who until recently was drawing a QB coach’s salary and had no sponsorship opportunities outside of Boise where he is still popular from his college playing days.

Not exactly apples to apples. How many QB coach just turned OC even get a chance to do commercials?

Last edited:

links18

Reaction score
He should not burn bridges with Kendall Auto in Boise. It might be a good fall back option for him, when this staff gets cleared out mid season. :thumbup:

Or heck, Jerry will probably just make him head coach.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The next great OC cause Jerry said so. Just like ALL his other hires the last 23 years.
But the difference here is that a lot, if not all analysts and such talk about how football intelligent Moore is, and seem to think this could be a very good move.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't have a lot to do with his day job but as a commercial actor, he's what Twizzlers are to beef jerky.

However, not as bad as those really stupid ads using Miles and Spurrier for Dos Equis. I have to pull up a pic of the most interesting man in the world to drink one.

The expectations of people for pro athletes doing commercials is very low, they know they're not actors and I've seen a lot worse. And people in ID could care less, he's a local hero and the OC of the team that keeps picking their players.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Belichick could play a corpse in funeral home ads.

And it's not like he's going national and we do not know the relationship he might have with the owner of that dealership. This is like circumcising a mosquito. And it takes a lot of mosquito foreskins to feed a baby bird. I just tossed that last one in their to one up my comedy idol.

Londonboy

Reaction score
So, He was pretending to be another Person who looks like Himself, why? I'm confused.