dallasfaniac

Reaction score
All you need: :D
beer-football-helmet.jpg

Get well soon.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Here's to a quick heal Eric. No advice from me, you know what you're doing. You tell that other fella I'm looking for him.
Hey, is that jaw wire thingy a kit? If it is could I borrow it sometme? I know a chick............ :)

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
... feel for you. I can say with all honesty I know what you are going through in some ways.

A little advice. Don't overdue the supplement shakes. They are heavy on the calories and often are formulated for people who are training to convert the carbs into fuel. Look to maintain some natural fibre in your diet.

Be cautious of the dairy also. If you are looking for some calcium find a liquid calcium and magnesium supplement to take. Combined with your youthful bones you will be back on the field in no time. to help Look to maintain some natural fibre in your diet.

Blend fresh fruits into juice drinks/smoothies if you can.

Try a hot homemade soup to help settle the stomach. It's amazing what a hot meal will do to help you get over the grumpies from your injury.

Take some time to heal and relax over this time. Best of luck and health to you.

jman

Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Hey fellas, since you guys helped send me to TO's camp this past summer I just thought I would let you know how things are going. Well it started out great. But just a few days ago, I broke my jaw. I now will be out 6-9 weeks depending on what the doctor says. I have my mouth wired shut for 6 weeks.

So if you know of anything that is good through a blender let me know, ha. I need one of Witten's helmets after he broke his, lol.

Mods feel free to move this, I just thought I would let y'all know since you sent me to TO's camp.

Eric

One word...Bass-o-matic.