Bad news for Leighton

quickccc

Reaction score
Yup hopefully the beginning of a complete LB Corp rebuild. Cowboys will save a lot of Cap money by getting rid of Jaylon after next season also. Hopefully Parsons can get him on the bench pretty fast. LVE will probably get hurt in OTA's so we might as well take another LB'er in the 3rd round as well.

if we play 5-2 most times ..which LBs will sit this year ?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yup hopefully the beginning of a complete LB Corp rebuild. Cowboys will save a lot of Cap money by getting rid of Jaylon after next season also.

Just crazy that we didn't drop Jaylon this year before his year's salary was guaranteed.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
More Jaylon Derangement Syndrome, I see. The Cowboys extended him and haven't picked up LVE's option.

Why? Because LVE can't be counted on to even play.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd try and sign LVE to a modest extension, instead of picking up 5th year.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I wonder what this means for the FA add of Neal.

If they want him to play LB it seems a bit stuffed.

Maybe he's going to be an SS after all?

Mannix

Reaction score
I would pay a months salary to be a fly on the wall when Jaclyn is told he's no longer wanted....he will 100% think he is being punked.

Mannix

Reaction score
I love Neal Diamond, but sports organizations have absolutely worn out my azz with the Sweet Caroline BS!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Chances of picking up his fifty year option just dropped

Yeah. That’s what’s most puzzling to me. This is a passing league - you need two linebackers in most situations now. Well we have four, Smith, Vander Esch, Parsons and Neal.

So rather than add more talent to the roster, Dallas is replacing players they drafted just a few years ago. Oh boy...

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LVE is not in trouble of any kind.

He’s the only linebacker on our team that has proven he cover.

Parsons is a huge question mark.

People find one or 2 clips of him successfully covering someone and they try to act like it’s not an issue.

LVE can cover guys for the 11 snaps he plays per season before he gets injured lol.

The Cowboys desperately needed to add LB depth, and they did that & more with this pick

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
LVE can cover guys for the 11 snaps he plays per season before he gets injured lol.

The Cowboys desperately needed to add LB depth, and they did that & more with this pick

Nice to add that depth in the 1st round with a linebacker that we have no clue if he can cover or not.

I guess we can just blitz the house since our pass coverage is going to be a big question Mark.