Bad news for Leighton

phildadon86

Reaction score
It’s not 1995..

Everyone, besides the stupid Cowboys, is trying to pass to win.

You sure as heck don’t use premium draft picks to try and get better at run defense lol.
No. You use them on a guy that’s had 3 concussions who would be rotating with 3 other defensive ends because well. Catch says so.
Parsons will be just fine in coverage. He also is a leader which I don’t know if you noticed this defense needs desperately. The guy was a monster in 2019. Go watch him in the cotton bowl. The fact you’re here whining about our pick because we didn’t get your retirement project in Phillips would have happened regardless of who we took because we didn’t take who you wanted. Grow up.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
TJenkins is still on the board.

he’s not Slater, but would be a nice upgrade over Collins.
Thought Leatherwood was a reach for the Raiders, and the Vikes took a good pick with Darrisaw.
Some nice OL prospects to target on day two...
Mayfield T
Carmen T
Radunz T
Dickerson C
Humphrey C
Meyers C
Davis G
Smith G
Meinerz G

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Being legit. 10 picks in 2 days is a lot.
Nice moving back just a touch and grabbing Parsons and the extra 3rd, and missing on Horn and Surtain made taking that deal easy.
Tonight will be very interesting, I doubt we draft four times.

Cmac

Reaction score
I would pay a months salary to be a fly on the wall when Jaclyn is told he's no longer wanted....he will 100% think he is being punked.
And Leitina will thing he is the new SLee…...the hate is neverending.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No. You use them on a guy that’s had 3 concussions who would be rotating with 3 other defensive ends because well. Catch says so.
Parsons will be just fine in coverage. He also is a leader which I don’t know if you noticed this defense needs desperately. The guy was a monster in 2019. Go watch him in the cotton bowl. The fact you’re here whining about our pick because we didn’t get your retirement project in Phillips would have happened regardless of who we took because we didn’t take who you wanted. Grow up.
I remember when Philly drafted Brandon Graham, and thought/hoping that he would be out of the league in a short period of time cause he was a crazy lunatic beast that I didnt want to have to face for a decade.
Graham proved all doubters wrong and has been a solid acquisition by the Eagles,, hope Parsons can do the same.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
They are not going to bench LVE over a broken collar bone.

If there are medical issues we don’t know about, that could be a reason to worry.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
In all seriousness I think the Cowboys see Parson as pass rusher/Outside linebacker on passing downs. He will be on the line of scrimmage while LVE and Neal will be covering the middle of the field and flats. Jaylon is the one linebacker that actually might be in trouble.