Baldinger: Are the Cowboys watching what the Ravens linebackers tandem does?

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Another example of how the ravens made a move that helped the defense. Getting Roquan Smith was a brilliant move by the Ravens. Meanwhile we would sign Sean Lee out of retirement on a 1 year deal to start in our defense it’s sad but true.

Sounds about right or they beg the wolf to come back.

Carson

Reaction score
Dallas has no capspace next year and 3 picks in the first 5 rounds to cover:
C - Graham Barton
RB - 3rd round pick
LB1 - DeMarvion Overshown
LB2 - Peyton Wilson
LT - Tyron returns for one more year

What else am I missing?

Hopefully Overshown can be one of these guys. The draft last year really left Dallas behind the 8 ball.
They will have plenty of cap to make moves. Nothing massive like Chris jones or Patrick Queen. But they can make modest moves and fill holes

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
That's why the Cowboys should sign Patrick Queen and Chris Jones and draft another linebacker in the 2nd. Easy peezy.
Is this sarcasm? Cuz Considering the fact that i think you actually work for the Cowboys, i would love if you could pass this along lol

Lutonio

Reaction score
He’s totally not wrong, but you could put 31 teams on blast like this with a clip of Roquan Smith.

It’s like showing clips of Tom Brady picking apart a defense and then accusing a team of not valuing the QB position.

Oh, just get the best linebacker in the league? Why didn’t I think of that.

starfan1

Reaction score
It makes a lot of sense. Any way you slice it. It makes sense for the team and the players.
Yep so someone lock up Jerry and Steven until training camp . Let jimmy johnson come in and make some deals. I’d love for what you propose to happen

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas has no capspace next year and 3 picks in the first 5 rounds to cover:
C
RB
LB1
LB2
LT

What else am I missing?

Hopefully Overshown can be one of these guys. The draft last year really left Dallas behind the 8 ball.
This is false. Dallas can and will easily create plenty of cap space this offseason. Not to mention comp picks we will be getting

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Went from devaluing S to DT, to LB now....it's like they feel they can't do all. SMDH....

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Same in SF. Warner and Greenlaw

Queen will be a free agent next year. Pay him what he wants
Queen is a free agent because his first 3 years he was considered a bust. If you sign Queen you better bring the Ravens 300+ pounds of defensive tackles with him.