Twitter: Baldinger breaks down a couple Parsons plays

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"TWO WEEKS IN A ROW NOW, EARLY IN THE FIRST QUARTER, THE COWBOYS HAVE FORCED A TAKEAWAY. PARSONS INVOLVED IN BOTH OF THOSE."

giphy.gif

Big D

Reaction score
I think Parsons will be good but the first turnover was not forced it was a bad snap and drop by the qb. I'll take the turnover but I wouldn't say that we forced that one.

817Gill

Reaction score
I think Parsons will be good but the first turnover was not forced it was a bad snap and drop by the qb. I'll take the turnover but I wouldn't say that we forced that one.
Drop by the QB?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Parsons was the best defensive player in the draft. What nobody talked about was how smart the kid is.His ability to retain whatever they throw at him is impressive. The talent was obvious but there are intangibles that I think can make him special.
Funny people say this now but I remember coming on this site and people having a fit at drafting him…people attacked his “lack of coverage skills”, “lack of experience” and they said we shouldn’t take a linebacker that early….now he’s the best defender in the draft…which I think he is but damn a complete 180. Good for him he looks like the real deal….we had Jaylon and LVE play at a high level but Parsons looks like he’s in the same vein as a Khalil Mack…he’s going to be able to have success all over the field for us..something I haven’t seen in a long time in Dallas on defense.