Twitter: Baldinger breaks down Micah vs Washington

LOBO7

Reaction score
I said the Giants 2007 pass rush, one with 3 double digit sack artists, was ferocious.

You stopped posting laughing emoticons like a 4 year old for a moment to ask don't I think this group will be ferocious. I answered not really and I still believe not really. A sack against Glennon and a few against Heinicke doesn't change my mind. Their career bios were accurate. Which is why you ignored it. There are no top pass rushers on this defense with the exception of Parsons.

Frankly I find it ridiculous to compare this group to the 2007 Giants and so does everyone outside of this fan base.

2007 giants -They finished the season with a league-leading 53 sacks .
2021 Cowboys have 31 sacks currently.

CWR

Reaction score
Keep deflecting, you little runt.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Last night you LIED and said that you DIDN’T say something that you DID say 3 weeks ago... which is the same thing you’re saying now, about the pass rush not being ferocious.

AGAIN: whether they are or aren’t “ferocious” is debatable and not even the point.

You’re reverting back to the 2007 Giants thread discussion in a sad attempt at avoiding the reality that YOU WERE BUSTED MONDAY NIGHT LYING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID PREVIOUSLY.

You’re not smart enough to weasel your way out of this, little guy.

You lose.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Lol mercy, you owned eagle fan boy. He's gonna go crawling back to the Philly forum now.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I stated facts. When they produce like elite then I'll call them elite. When they are mediocre pass rushers, which is what Gregory has been his entire career and Lawrence has been for most of his I'll say so.

When you are 16th in the league in sacks, which is what they were at the time, you do not have a ferocious pass rush.

And guys like Osa, Hill and Gallimore have done nothing yet to be called quality pass rushers.

All facts.

Bathe in it.
This guy bases his statements over history without players playing and when new talent comes in to solidify the front he then doubles down like a dummy.

Your Likes leader everybody!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This guy bases his statements over history without players playing and when new talent comes in to solidify the front he then doubles down like a dummy.

Your Likes leader everybody!
Hey happy holidays my cowboy brother.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Man, # 11 is the most impactful defensive player that I can recall in recent memory and we’re playing in the Aaron Donald era.

I truly believe it is the Micah Parsons era now.

He is just everywhere and top talent at every thing they ask him to do.

He just gets better every game and it’s like how can you get any better than he already is?

It’s just happening. Every game, something new and somehow improved.

His trajectory as a player seems limitless.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Even discussing the non-INT is missing the point that a rookie in his 1st start had a near perfect game.
Wonder what the staff will decide. This staff, unlike the past, is willing to move on to better players. When Lewis gets back (is he back next game?) will they use Joseph in spots? Only on special teams? Or has this one game shown them he’s the real deal and needs more time.

NotForLong

Reaction score
And I still don't but that's not me saying it definitely can't happen.

Let's do a quick review of each player's career, Melvin, and then you tell me why that foursome should be ferocious.

DeMarcus Lawrence is in his 8th year in the league. He's had two seasons of double digit sacks. He's done it twice. 6 times he hasn't. That is not a ferocious pass rusher.

Randy Gregory has been in the league 7 years. He was suspended for 2 because he's an idiot. So he's been on the field 5 years. His career high sack total is 6 for a season. He's done that twice. This is not ferocious.

Osa Digsyourmomma is a rookie. After 2 sacks in his first four games he's done nothing for the last 10. He was not much of a pass rusher in college either. Averaged 3 sacks a year. This is mediocre not ferocious.

Gallimore just recently got his 2nd career sack in his 2nd season in the league. I'm not sure if that's a record. At Oklahoma he averaged 2 a year. Ferocious he's never been.

No backup on the roster has ever been an effective pass rusher in the NFL. Not Dorance Armstrong. Not Tarrell Basham. Not Carlos Watkins. Not Trysten Hill. Not Chauncey Golston. If you combined them all it would still fall short of ferocious. Pass rush has never been their forte.

Parsons is actually an elite pass rusher. But he's one guy. One guy does not equate to a ferocious pass rush. Which is why the Cowboys have been mediocre getting to the QB this year.

So if this group of underwhelming pass rushers suddenly emerges into a ferocious group of pass rushers I'll call them that. If someone asks me if I expect them to my answer will be no. Because their actual resume tells me no.
M-kay . . . season didnt start until Lawrence got back

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
And I still don't but that's not me saying it definitely can't happen.

Let's do a quick review of each player's career, Melvin, and then you tell me why that foursome should be ferocious.

DeMarcus Lawrence is in his 8th year in the league. He's had two seasons of double digit sacks. He's done it twice. 6 times he hasn't. That is not a ferocious pass rusher.

Randy Gregory has been in the league 7 years. He was suspended for 2 because he's an idiot. So he's been on the field 5 years. His career high sack total is 6 for a season. He's done that twice. This is not ferocious.

Osa Digsyourmomma is a rookie. After 2 sacks in his first four games he's done nothing for the last 10. He was not much of a pass rusher in college either. Averaged 3 sacks a year. This is mediocre not ferocious.

Gallimore just recently got his 2nd career sack in his 2nd season in the league. I'm not sure if that's a record. At Oklahoma he averaged 2 a year. Ferocious he's never been.

No backup on the roster has ever been an effective pass rusher in the NFL. Not Dorance Armstrong. Not Tarrell Basham. Not Carlos Watkins. Not Trysten Hill. Not Chauncey Golston. If you combined them all it would still fall short of ferocious. Pass rush has never been their forte.

Parsons is actually an elite pass rusher. But he's one guy. One guy does not equate to a ferocious pass rush. Which is why the Cowboys have been mediocre getting to the QB this year.

So if this group of underwhelming pass rushers suddenly emerges into a ferocious group of pass rushers I'll call them that. If someone asks me if I expect them to my answer will be no. Because their actual resume tells me no.

Why did you have to back up your debate with facts?

You've ruined my morning coffee on CZ, thanks.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Man, # 11 is the most impactful defensive player that I can recall in recent memory and we’re playing in the Aaron Donald era.

I truly believe it is the Micah Parsons era now.

He is just everywhere and top talent at every thing they ask him to do.

He just gets better every game and it’s like how can you get any better than he already is?

It’s just happening. Every game, something new and somehow improved.

His trajectory as a player seems limitless.

he is extremely smart player too,he knows what play is coming most of the time.