Twitter: Baldy Breakdowns the 68 yard Dak to Pollard touchdown

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Chris Warren

That FB we brought in actually was a good threat. Just like Pollard, he got sent deep and beat the LB by a good margin, but in his case, pressure on Dak kept him from getting the ball there.

Getting Pollard isolated on a LB has been money in the street just waiting to be picked up.

plymkr

Reaction score
Baldy has moved into first place of my best football analysts.
I could listen to his break downs all day.
I'm a big fan of ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** too. ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** is definitely a Cowboys fan so his breakdowns may be a tad biased. Baldy is not a Cowboys fan, or if he is I'm not aware of it, so he's my favorite cuz it's not agenda driven.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** too. ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** is definitely a Cowboys fan so his breakdowns may be a tad biased. Baldy is not a Cowboys fan, or if he is I'm not aware of it, so he's my favorite cuz it's not agenda driven.
Who is Not An Official Source?

JustChip

Reaction score
It was a great play but I can’t say enough about how incredible the sideline pass and catch from Rayne to CeeDee just before half.

I don’t think the media realizes the level of difficulty it took to pull that off successfully because it’s barely made the highlight reel
Yep. That was 2016 playoff Rodgers to TE stuff. Or Romo to Williams vs. Houston.