Twitter: Baldy Doesn't Think Dak is Slumping

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whenever you need some Cowboys Kool-Aid, Baldy to the rescue. Did he have a video last year talking about how Mike Nolan's defense was actually doing pretty well?

I think many thought his defense was going to do well, or at least decent.
But not to be. I don't think any one is complaining too much right now.

All that is focused on the offense, and rightfully so.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Whenever you need some Cowboys Kool-Aid, Baldy to the rescue. Did he have a video last year talking about how Mike Nolan's defense was actually doing pretty well?
hes not wrong video [roof and jerry said there's been some poor route running or communication on route between QB and WR weeks ago.

its little of everything, the offense is off, not just dak.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
The biggest problem is the offensive line. Dak is seeing ghosts because he don't trust them to keep him upright. Sometimes he'll rush a throw or bail on a play or have happy feet. On top of all that he's hesitant to run because of his injury from last year.

Fix the oline. No more musical chairs. Then put Tyler Badass in the weight room.

lkelly

Reaction score
hes not wrong video [roof and jerry said there's been some poor route running or communication on route between QB and WR weeks ago.

its little of everything, the offense is off, not just dak.
Whenever I need an honest assessment of the Cowboys, I always check with Jerry first. And the roof. Both have the same level of credibility.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There are some who will attempt to discredit Baldy's takes on how Dak has been playing these last few weeks, while believing that Colin Cowherd is the more credible voice that fans should choose to believe and follow, when it comes to his takes on how Dak has been playing these last few weeks. As some will agree with Cowherd, but then will dismiss anything other than the takes that are giving Dak all of the blame. And then will only promote the takes in which they can use to suit their negative feelings and opinions that they already had towards Dak.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Whenever I need an honest assessment of the Cowboys, I always check with Jerry first. And the roof. Both have the same level of credibility.

hes very in tune with meetings(you know where film and actual accountably of what plays were supposed to be run etc and whos to blame for issues on each play) and what's going on and he said it weeks ago and the video just for one game is proof there a disconnect in the pass game not dak being off , OL and Run been off for a while!

now WRs cant make catch unless it handed to them perfectly. So deflect all you want, your dak hate is obvious as there are other reasons for the so called slump.
KC loss were at minimum 7 drops and yes dak missed few but add it all up no run game OL struggling, wr routes not clean, miscommunication and dak rushing throws, yes its OFF.
The entire offense is off, that the facts.