Twitter: Baldy Doesn't Think Dak is Slumping

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Why arent they catching passes that hit them in the hands or in the numbers? Not disagreeing with you but it goes both ways.
That's correct, there are clear drop balls. But here is the thing, the receivers well let everyone know right and there, when they know they dropped the ball.

Trendnet

Reaction score

It has to be interesting to be a teammate of Prescott.

To know you will get blamed for every single one of his mistakes, it's everyone else's fault but his - and then to have him to a post game press conference and talk all this 'we' nonsense.

Much like Galloway and Glenn revolted on Carter - I'd imagine these WR's aren't going to keep giving their all if they keep getting the blame for Prescott's inadequacies.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You need to watch all the Dak throws, don't just pick and choose video clips.

I have..QB's miss throws WR's drop some...this is a known thing....you can keep saying Dak is inaccurate and his Comp% says otherwise...but let me gues its always great catches...right?

Sydla

Reaction score
I think everything is just off. Yes, the WRs aren't help him, the drops are too much. The OL, especially Biadasz and McGovern are struggling. In a couple of those Baldy clips both just got mauled. But Dak also made some bad decisions.

It's not one problem. It's a little bit of everything. The most surprising thing to me is how often the WRs/Dak don't look like they are on the same page.

Sydla

Reaction score

To know you will get blamed for every single one of his mistakes, it's everyone else's fault but his - and then to have him to a post game press conference and talk all this 'we' nonsense.

Much like Galloway and Glenn revolted on Carter - I'd imagine these WR's aren't going to keep giving their all if they keep getting the blame for Prescott's inadequacies.

I get that to an extent but it's not like the WRs are blameless here. Lamb and Gallup's drops are nauseating at times.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Whenever you need some Cowboys Kool-Aid, Baldy to the rescue. Did he have a video last year talking about how Mike Nolan's defense was actually doing pretty well?
Nolan's defense works. it needs really smart talent and players being on the same page and it takes 4 years for them to learn....:rolleyes:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think everything is just off. Yes, the WRs aren't help him, the drops are too much. The OL, especially Biadasz and McGovern are struggling. In a couple of those Baldy clips both just got mauled. But Dak also made some bad decisions.

It's not one problem. It's a little bit of everything. The most surprising thing to me is how often the WRs/Dak don't look like they are on the same page.

Thats the thing...the offense looks out of sync when earlier it was in incredible sync. Something is for sure missing and KM is at the top of how it gets fixed...he gets credit for when it was humming he needs to be helping get it back.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Whats bothering me the most is KM's unwillingness to adjust. Or maybe he cant? He did spend a lot of time the Garrett who was NOTORIOUS for not changing anything and just "Doing what they do". I hope that hasnt rubbed off on KM.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Wait..so when its good its everyone but when its bad its Dak...man how easy that must be to come to.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There are some who will attempt to discredit Baldy's takes on how Dak has been playing these last few weeks, while believing that Colin Cowherd is the more credible voice that fans should choose to believe and follow, when it comes to his takes on how Dak has been playing these last few weeks. As some will agree with Cowherd, but then will dismiss anything other than the takes that are giving Dak all of the blame. And then will only promote the takes in which they can use to suit their negative feelings and opinions that they already had towards Dak.
if anyone thinks Colin Cowherd is credible, they should be committed to an institution and put on heavy medication immediately.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
I have..QB's miss throws WR's drop some...this is a known thing....you can keep saying Dak is inaccurate and his Comp% says otherwise...but let me gues its always great catches...right?

Not just great catches, but here is my point. Why is the ball not hitting the receivers in stride? I was not questioning the short throws to the leg of the receivers, if that is what you are referring too.