Twitter: Baldy Doesn't Think Dak is Slumping

CWR

Reaction score
These coaches aren't getting the players ready. There is entirely too much confusion and miscommunication on offense. It's become pathetic. Fix it already

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
These coaches aren't getting the players ready. There is entirely too much confusion and miscommunication on offense. It's become pathetic. Fix it already

KM is showing some warts...its way to late in the season to have that many misreads on the offense. Its fixable and they need to fix it..the LG & C problems that may be a real problem that has to be schemed around.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing this. The Dak bashing is ridiculous here. He is getting no help. The OL has been garbage. No Zeke. Terrible play calling by Moore. Drops. Now you see Cooper skipping. It's classic Cowboys we are better than you think mentality. The whole damn thing needs to be tightened up.
Cooper skipping?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing this. The Dak bashing is ridiculous here. He is getting no help. The OL has been garbage. No Zeke. Terrible play calling by Moore. Drops. Now you see Cooper skipping. It's classic Cowboys we are better than you think mentality. The whole damn thing needs to be tightened up.

Same people over and over and over....Its clear to see this is a whole unit problem and KM is front and center on who needs to fix it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
KM is showing some warts...its way to late in the season to have that many misreads on the offense. Its fixable and they need to fix it..the LG & C problems that may be a real problem that has to be schemed around.
What worries me about KM is he got his head inflated at the beginning of the year and spent a lot of time with Garrett who wouldnt change his scheme for anyone even if it wasnt working. That arrogance I am seeing in KM currently. He sees its not working yet, continues to do the same thing week in and week out. Its time to adjust.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Most lazy and ignorant analysis that continues to be parroted.
Truly is. I mean...if I want to believe that silly analysis....there are things to point to Dak making guys better than their previous stop. If I'm to not give receivers any credit.....Randall Cobb was much better here than he was before getting here....and after leaving here. Amari Cooper also was much better here than his last year with the Raiders....

Jipper

Reaction score
They have 4 weeks to get this one right...the focus needs to be on fundamentals - crisp routes, limit penalties, good blocking, no turnovers, all the basics....

Let the defense feast, focus on high levels of offensive execution...sounds reasonable but I'm sure it's going to be a big challenge

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score

So every time there is an incompletion the receiver could not read Dak's mind. How do you no the receiver did not run the correct route? because Dak threw the ball somewhere else?

By the way, why are the receivers making spectacular catches? Because the ball is not where it is supposed to be.

Why are the receivers not catching balls thrown behind them or by their feet, but should be caught. Hmmm Oh wait it's because of the oline.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Truly is. I mean...if I want to believe that silly analysis....there are things to point to Dak making guys better than their previous stop. If I'm to not give receivers any credit.....Randall Cobb was much better here than he was before getting here....and after leaving here. Amari Cooper also was much better here than his last year with the Raiders....

Consider the source..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So every time there is an incompletion the receiver could not read Dak's mind. How do you no the receiver did not run the correct route? because Dak threw the ball somewhere else?

By the way, why are the receivers making spectacular catches? Because the ball is not where it is supposed to be.

Why are the receivers not catching balls thrown behind them or by their feet, but should be caught. Hmmm Oh wait it's because of the oline.

sure those are legit questions if you did not watch the video...if you did watch it you need to have your eyes checked...

Reactions: BAT

phildadon86

Reaction score

Why arent they catching passes that hit them in the hands or in the numbers? Not disagreeing with you but it goes both ways.

morasp

Reaction score
The first interception was a bad throw that Dak was trying to elevate above a defender. On the second interception Dak's throw was a tick late. Schultz was initially wide open and Holcomb bit on the play action but by the time Dak got set and threw Holcomb had recovered enough to make the play.

phildadon86

Reaction score
My favourite is Randal Cobb. Had a stellar year here. Goes to Houston and plays with Watson (who everyone says is better than Dak) and has an abysmal season in comparison. Interesting how that works.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Exactly!!! The tape does not lie. Only agenda-driven, Dak-hating fans who don't know what they are talking about are the ones spewing a bunch of lies and looking like the fools that they truly are when someone as knowledgeable and an ex-NFL player like Baldinger proves them wrong.

I've been saying as much......Dak is not in a funk. Nothing wrong with Dak's game. The problem is the crap Oline and receivers not playing up to their potential.