Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfan1

Reaction score
No Parsons and Lawrence started this crap show by not protecting the edge. Threw the whole defense out of whack when they crash down and don’t seal the edge and let Lamar around the corner
Guyton has had rough day and Carson been abused

bigE79

Reaction score
Nope,they dug their hole,they need to finish it...don't put this **** on the backups

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
It's a top heavy schedule but the bottom half will be tough considering the plethora of deficiencies.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Until Jerry is no longer in the Picture this team will have no real success.
He is the root of the problem
I ain't counting on SJ being the be all and end all either.
Let's see if he can swallow his pride, and hire a GM to teach him how things are really done.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
FYI...Dak didn't take a pay cut because Jerry wasn't going to spend any money any way. So- why mess up your bag......People are really thinking Jerry was going out to use that extra money from Dak to make the team better?
raw

Redline360

Reaction score
Loosing this bad and Andrew's doesn't even have a catch i think and flowers is basically sleeping as well

glimmerman

Reaction score
I have never been a Prescott enthusiast, but putting this loss or the Saints loss on him is a HUGE stretch. These losses are on Zimmer, Jerry Jones, and Stephen Jones. This is a Mike Nolan looking defense. The lack of talent is a Jerry and Stephen Jones issue. The poor scheme is a Mike Zimmer issue.

But, as I said, a lot of football left to play in 2024. The Cowboys schedule gets much "easier" late in the season.
Yeah I have to agree. First game Zimmer looked good. But after that we are getting gashed as bad as quinns squad. To get gashed when you need to stop it is just defeating. We knew lamar would run and we are lucky they quit doing the run option. But where is our run option. We quit that after Daks injury. And now MM is calling the same worm out plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.