Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
This offense is dumbed down for Dak…. If Barkley caught the ball, the Eagles would be 3-0 with Hurts.
I simply can't with some of y'all. The issues in Dallas start at the top and run throughout this entire organization....Jerry is making more than any other owner...Martin is making almost more than any other Guard...Diggs is a top paid CB, we spent a 1st round pick on a DT that MAYBE is a 3rd round prospect...we spent a 2nd on a TE that looks like an undrafted prospect...Steele looks like the undrafted player he was...Zeke looks like the journeyman he is....the coaching staff are all lame ducks...the QB room has probably the highest paid 3rd string QB in the history of the NFL...we are a dumpster fire...we have an owner who is tracking the size of players genitalia...this fish is rotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, Dak looks overpaid. He was the runner up MVP last year....it's Jerrys job to determine if it was fools gold. BUT...almost all of these QBs are overpaid. Jerry could have let him play out his deal and started over at QB. It was his choice.

I mean...why is Trey Lance on this team as opposed to Derrick Henry???????? Just a simple question as opposed to focusing only on Dak!

LysleE

Reaction score
Jerry should take note…his star QB and WR are not making the difference he is paying them to be…this offense places WAY too much pressure on the defense to shut down the opposition…and the way the defense has played over these past two games that is a tall task.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What's it like to enjoy watching this franchise knowing that the team was likely going to the NFCC or beyond? It must've been nice. I'll never know what it's like, and it's demoralizing. I started with 3 5-11 seasons, and I've never been more demoralized than I am now, and it's only 3 weeks into this season, when I KNEW we were going to struggle to run or stop the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.