Bandwagon fans giving up on Bledsoe...

jimmy40

Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
Here are some facts for everybody trashing Bledsoe to consider:

1) Jaguars were 12-4 last year (only lost to the colts at home).

2) Seattle was beat soundly last year in Jax on opening day and Hassleback played bad.....guess what team went on to almost win the superbowl and which one was knocked out in the 1st round?

3) Jake Plummer, Jake Delhomme, Eli Manning, Dante Culpepper...all looked atrocious or worse than Bledsoe yesterday....are they going to get benched?

4) Despite oline/rushing struggles, Bledsoe was still only sacked twice yesterday.

Big Deal....The Cowboys lost a game many hardcore nfl pundits expected them to. To a team that might be one of the best in the league (Personally I think they finally knock the colts off the AFC South this year). Let's not put all the blame on Bledsoe's shoulders, he could have done better but this was most certainly a wake up call and it came at the right time for this team. I look forward to seeing Drew bounce back this week and still have a big year!

1: If you think that was last years Jax team you weren't paying attention.
2:The worst team in the AFC playoffs won the Super Bowl.
3:Who cares? No way Bledsoe ever gets benched.
4:Say that JJ didn't have a good day rushing and you'll get slammed.
I agree it was a wake up call and that Bledsoe will most likely bounce back this week.

Stautner

Reaction score
StarAmongStars said:
Bledsoe is a future HOF QB...Romo is nothing more than a career back up, that is if he even ever sees the field in a regular season game.

Nothing worse than a Know-it-all ...... completely incapable of rational thought and reasonable conversation.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
Stautner said:
Nothing worse than a Know-it-all ...... completely incapable of rational thought and reasonable conversation.

How many career passing yards and TD's does Romo have?

I love how people think this guy is the savior just because he had a good training camp. Hey guess what Bledsoe had a good camp/preseason too and was killed in Jacksonville and to think that Romo, who has ZERO nfl regular season snaps under his belt would have done any better absurb.