Bang's latest

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
LOL.

OK, can we please let it go now? I have been reinstated and everyone's honor seems to be intact.

I mean, let it go until our victory posse tomorrow night? :D

Ok LTN... just for you... cuz I respect you.. but after the game... :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Thanks. They've chilled. I 'spose we should too. :rolleyes:

I suppose you are right... but you and I are due some fun...when it's over tomorrow night.. And I do mean fun.. not trash talking.... :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
LOL.

OK, can we please let it go now? I have been reinstated and everyone's honor seems to be intact.

I mean, let it go until our victory posse tomorrow night? :D

I'm with you... it is funny... we don't make a big deal out of the COWBOYS/skins rivalry over here... mainly because recently it has been a non-rivalry for us...

THey have whole threads over there picking out threads about us saying it is a "no-rivalry" situation... saying we are denying the inevitable rise of them to the top over us...

They are saying we are in denial about the rivalry... the last one I saw about this said the thread had floated to page 7 on the Zone I think... and they were STILL talking about it...

I am no trekkie... but in this rivalry I see us as Kirk and them as Khan... from that Wrath of Khan Star Trek movie...

Khan (skins fans): From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Kirk ('boys fans): Ummmm... not sure who you are... but would you bring me another beer from the fridge?​

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I am no trekkie... but in this rivalry I see us as Kirk and them as Khan... from that Wrath of Khan Star Trek movie...

Khan (skins fans): From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Kirk ('boys fans): Ummmm... not sure who you are... but would you bring me another beer from the fridge?​

LOL.. funny.... You sound a bit trekkie there...LOL

And I should know... I was a trekkie in the old days... not to the extent that I went to conventions, but I wouldn't miss an episode after school

trickblue

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
LOL.. funny.... You sound a bit trekkie there...LOL

And I should know... I was a trekkie in the old days... not to the extent that I went to conventions, but I wouldn't miss an episode after school

No... not here... but a friend of mine was... and that was his favorite quote... so I always remembered it...

jamez25

Reaction score
lmao ...that nurse should be in all Bang's cartoons from now on...

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
NewmanCoversAll said:
Crap I was just banned from there LOL, I got an Email saying that it was because I was to big a Cowboy fan and my homerism was offensive to the Skins fans. LMAO stupid site.

No, they don't like trollers, much like if I came in here and started stupid unintelligable arguments over whose is bigger, eventually, I would get banned, as it should be. I already had to have my name changed because it could get me banned, so don't play the innocent here.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
OMFG! That cartoon was f'in awesome! lmao!!!

"This is Texas god****t"

L'dMFAO at that!

OldButDeadly

Bill's Waterboy
Reaction score
Rack said:
OMFG! That cartoon was f'in awesome! lmao!!!

"This is Texas god****t"

L'dMFAO at that!

Just me personally....I could have done without that....It would have been just as funny without it....

No need for it really...Unless your trying to bust hell's gates wide open of course...

Kev

trickblue

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Wouldn't do me much good, she's prob sound asleep in a Milan hotel room about now.

That phone sex BS just doesn't cut it!!

True... you were wise to move to webcam... ;)

Milan... nice place... or so I hear...

I'll make it there some day...