Bang's latest

NewmanCoversAll

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
They are rather sensitive to criticism over there... they love to dish it out though... and encourage members to do it here...

So far I haven't been banned... it will happen sooner or later... dangling participle... run-on sentence... or something along that line...

They emailed me the post that got me banned, and I said "The hole in the roof in Texas Stadium is for God to watch his favorite team, whereas God uses FedEx field as his toilet."

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
NewmanCoversAll said:
They emailed me the post that got me banned, and I said "The hole in the roof in Texas Stadium is for God to watch his favorite team, whereas God uses FedEx field as his toilet."

That will pretty much do it... lol

Reaction score
trickblue said:
They are rather sensitive to criticism over there... they love to dish it out though... and encourage members to do it here...

So far I haven't been banned... it will happen sooner or later... dangling participle... run-on sentence... or something along that line...

Try www.concretefield.com the Eagles site

They maybe the worst of all in deal with hypocrisy

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Um, trash talking?

Me? Trash talk? NEVER... I'm as sweet as honey and as soft and melty as cotton candy... I'm not capable of trash talk...I'd never trash talk.... :rolleyes:

LMAO

trickblue

Reaction score
NewmanCoversAll said:

I could post a pic that proves your theory... but my webpage has reached it's bandwith for the month...

NewmanCoversAll

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Me? Trash talk? NEVER... I'm as sweet as honey and as soft and melty as cotton candy... I'm not capable of trash talk...I'd never trash talk.... :rolleyes:

LMAO
Name, number, address in that order :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
NewmanCoversAll said:

Now that is a statement worth getting banned over...LOL

They haven't banned me, but they are giving me read only access... I'm not allowed to post... even in my defense...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I got in, it's like St Peter himself opened the Pearly Gates. Must be amnesty for bimbo bashers night

Funny, especially the Garcia voice. That's the one aspect of Bang's toons need work, imo - the voices.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I got in, it's like St Peter himself opened the Pearly Gates. Must be amnesty for bimbo bashers night

Could be... I noticed that she is ignoring the "call out" and bimboism

I didn't think about it until this afternoon, but they sure were quick to think you were calling her a bimbo as in loose, sleazy, etc... Why would they be so quick to jump to that conclussion unless there was some merit to it... I also noticed with her posts over there that she doesn't think much of her fellow texans... and did you happen to see her occupation? With the behavior she showed, it really surprises me that she is a school administrator

NewmanCoversAll

Benched
Reaction score
Those Skins fans are such homers and then they expect not to get bashed for it? Then they come over here and talk ish to us like no tommorrow and are offended when we go off on them? Define: Hypocrite

trickblue

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
With the behavior she shows, it really surprises me that she is a school administrator

A sad testament to our educational system... ;)

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Could be... I noticed that she is ignoring the "call out" and bimboism

I didn't think about it until this afternoon, but they sure were quick to think you were calling her a bimbo as in loose, sleazy, etc... Why would they be so quick to jump to that conclussion unless there was some merit to it... I also noticed with her posts over there that she doesn't think much of her fellow texans... and did you happen to see her occupation? With the behavior she showed, it really surprises me that she is a school administrator

I guess 'Bimbogate' is my fault. I replied to her with "...so suck on that, bimbo." Sorry if it affected any of my fellow Cowboy fans.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
trickblue said:
A sad testament to our educational system... ;)
LOL.

OK, can we please let it go now? I have been reinstated and everyone's honor seems to be intact.

I mean, let it go until our victory posse tomorrow night? :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Tass said:
I guess 'Bimbogate' is my fault. I replied to her with "...so suck on that, bimbo." Sorry if it affected any of my fellow Cowboy fans.
Groan.........

NewmanCoversAll

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
LOL.

OK, can we please let it go now? I have been reinstated and everyone's honor seems to be intact.

I mean, let it go until our victory posse tomorrow night? :D

Of course, but Tuesday we take off the gloves, pull no punches and let all hell break lose. Agreed? :D

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Groan.........

No, this was a while ago. Not recently, LTN. Mine was the original bimbo comment:

She said -

Originally Posted by redskinblondie
We are such a bad bunch over there.

We hurt your feelings.

I am a Commander fan living in Dallas. A woman too. And I just hate it that we hurt your little bitty feelings over there.

I will just march right back over there and spank their butts.

Yeah. Right.

Grow up guy. This is the real deal. If you can't take it.......don't go. The Commanders are for real.

Blondie
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I said -

Oh, my feelings weren't hurt. I was amazed by how easy it was to hurt the feelings of the Skin fans, actually. That was the gist of my post. Say one word and you're banned and vilified and yada yada. Skins fans are wusses and I was relating that to my fellow Cowboy fans. So suck on that, bimbo.