Barber's X-ray was negative...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
reddyuta;2447929 said:
barber has a dislocted pinkie toe on his foot.i think he can play with that right?
Depends on how much it hurts as well as his pain threshold.

TEUFELI

Reaction score
Rack;2447680 said:
:hammer:

Doesn't change the fact that they have been overworking him and it was DUMB not to bring in another RB the second Felix was put on IR.

If Barber misses a game (or more) we'll have exactly one RB on the roster that knows the offense.

:hammer:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2447705 said:
It sure did look bad on the replay, didn't it? Hopefully it's not.

The Panch;2447752 said:
Im not an expert on how a high extension affects your ability to walk say half an hour after the event, but he was walking around just fine with no limp and smiling.

I hyper extended my knee in high school (kick starting a dirt bike) but it didn't look anything as bad as it did when it happened to Ware.

He may be able to walk ok now, but can he sprint up the field, turn the corner (quickly) while a 340 lb tackle is leaning on him?

jackrussell;2447936 said:
WWED?

What would Emmitt do?

Probably rub some dirt on it then go gain 160 total yards and single handedly win a football game.

MrMom

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2447729 said:
how important is the pinkie two? Break out the garden shears.

FWIW, on Total Access when Eisen mentioned Barber injured his pinky toe, Deion and Sapp seemed to think he'd be able to play no problem next Sunday.

Tex

Reaction score
I would think its a blessing being the pinkie toe and not the big toe anyway.

Tex

AKATheRake

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2447751 said:
hahaha. Its sad, yet true. Maybe were still using the first ever Xray machine ever built

No, the X-Ray machine is fine. Our Doctor's are from Europe and to them when they do their analysis it works this way.

Positive = Good and nothing is wrong, as opposed to the traditional bad and somethings wrong/broken in the North American X-Ray field.

Negative = Bad and somethings wrong, as opposed to the traditional good and nothing is wrong/broken in the North American X-Ray field.

You see, our coaching staff and team management isn't taking this into consideration when relaying this message to us. Sarcasm of course :).

FCBarca

Reaction score
X-ray negative doesn't mean there isn't an injury...Just means a fracture wasn't seen...Still, ligament damage still could be a problem