Video: Barry Church thought Parsons looked gassed throughout drills

eromeopolk

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/player-s-lounge-first-impressions

Barry Church thought Parsons looked gassed throughout the drills. Israel Mukuamu was the standout stud of the day with speed, fluid hip transitions, and football awareness.Tyler Coyle also looked great; I am not familiar with him but I am glad an UDFA came out to shine. Church also thinks the CowBoys should bring back Jeff “the GOAT” Heath. Heath's football IQ can help bring the rookies along.

Pencil in Israel Mukuamu as the starting FS. He is ready to earn the star. Parsons will be ready as well, I think this lacklustre camp will jumpstart his training to be in football shape when the real training camp arrives. The rookies have a head-start with DQ over the veterans. This is going to be an interesting summer.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:
Of course Parsons looks gassed. He has not been in a real football practice to prepare for a game since the end of the 2019 season Bowl game in Arlington Texas.

rambo2

Reaction score
Of course Parsons looks gassed. He has not been in a real football practice to prepare for a game since the end of the 2019 season Bowl game in Arlington Texas.
He also looked awesome. The Cowboys have never had a defensive player like this.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Parsons is not out of shape you can just look at him and tell he has not been sitting on a couch eating potato chips and bonbons for 18 months.

Yeah. There’s “out of shape” and “not in football shape”

Parsons isn’t out of shape.

he just isn’t in football shape because he hasn’t played organized football in over a year.

I’m not worried about it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Can’t be as disappointing as you wanting him to fail so you can say you’re right as opposed to cheering for a member of the team you pretend to follow.
I'm still laughing from when I said Jaylon Smith wasn't going to meet expectations when everyone else was excited about him.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Coming from the guy who got gasses and caught from behind by Phillip "I don't pull out" Rivers.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Lol nice

ThoroughPersonalJellyfish-size_restricted.gif
He does that so natural

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Church has looked gassed the entire 7 years w/Dallas. How is it he's whining about Dallas's draft pick & not the Jags or Steelers?! Envious aren't we Barry. :muttley: