Twitter: Bart Scott on ESPN this morning: Micah is not a leader

Creeper

Reaction score
I am going to agree. Micah is not a leader. This is one of the problems with the Cowboys defense. They don't really have a leader. They don't have that guy right now.

I would argue they don't have that guy on offense either, although the players seem to respect Dak in that capacity.

Havic

Reaction score
Micah is not a leader. He was preaching accountability. You are suppose to be the best player on this defense, step up and be what you are asking someone else to do

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Ironic this is coming from @awfulannouncing.

I don’t agree with some people but I’ll listen to their point of view. However, there are two people I just won’t listen to. This clown is one, and the other is Zach Wolchuk.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree Micah is not a leader. Being sensitive is not the reason, it’s his reactions to being sensitive such as not being accountable when crap is not going well. Or griping about the refs when not getting sacks.

No one likes being criticized and most people are sensitive. It’s what you do when you are criticized. Do you step up and accept the responsibility, or bathe in excuses.

The difference between how Sean Lee or Witten used to act after losses vs Micah is embarrassingly different. Zach Martin is the closest thing to a leader this team has.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Which is why I said what I said about the coming season and future. Get leaders in here so football kd can just Rush the passer/get his 12-18 sacks and tweet.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Bart Scott campaign against Prescott failed….but the TV Producers know ratings. Here’s your script….Micah Micah Micah :muttley:
Remember Barts take that the Cowboys should sign Bridgewater and let Dak test free agency?