Basically our projecting starting DL all out

Zman5

Reaction score
zman it cracks me up how you change faces on your profile of the dude in sweats carrying a player...it use to be Garrett...i cracked up every time i saw it....i looked as hard as i can

my eyesight not as good....but the black guy you put in is that ...Stephen A Smith?....i cant tell

You eyesight isn't good? You need Clear Eye View.

It's JSmith.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On the bright side, Osa and Hamilton have picked up a lot of slack at DT, Parsons can rush from DE, and Armstrong is having a good year.

Those 4 are backups are better than some of our starting dlines over the last decade.

dandavis---- i am so totally happy Osa and Hamilton have played like pros.....remember all the flack cowboys got for getting Osa and Chauncey and Wright in 3rdround?...i really think they hit on all 3 but Wright

will take a bit longer and the same for our second round stud Kelvin Joseph.....we put a literal beatdown on Falcons just like we got beatdown last week but ours was not as bad

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You gonna be given your quintuple platinum guarantee this week.

ooh man for the Chiefs game????....the build up for that game will be crazy.....if i did give a Qunituple i think that would be a first.....

plus we all know this double triple quadruple or quintuple guarantees...is just a cowboy homer talking out of the side of his neck...i dont gamble myself ....but i do get jacked up for our cowboys

man Dak laid a 40-burger in 3 quarters today...300 yds passing....2 TD's....almost 80% accuracy....now about the Chiefs game......what are your feelings if you can set aside the excitment of putting

beatdown on Atlanta?.....i am going to check the line.....wow it opened cowboys +8....now its cowboys +2.5....i think we should consider a Quintruple Guarantee cowboy victory....but only considering

what do you think?...think Chiefs embarrass us or do you think cowboys take next step in this race for the Lombardi???

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
ooh man for the Chiefs game????....the build up for that game will be crazy.....if i did give a Qunituple i think that would be a first.....

plus we all know this double triple quadruple or quintuple guarantees...is just a cowboy homer talking out of the side of his neck...i dont gamble myself ....but i do get jacked up for our cowboys

man Dak laid a 40-burger in 3 quarters today...300 yds passing....2 TD's....almost 80% accuracy....now about the Chiefs game......what are your feelings if you can set aside the excitment of putting

beatdown on Atlanta?.....i am going to check the line.....wow it opened cowboys +8....now its cowboys +2.5....i think we should consider a Quintruple Guarantee cowboy victory....but only considering

what do you think?...think Chiefs embarrass us or do you think cowboys take next step in this race for the Lombardi???
I'd feel a whole lot better if this were a home game.

O should be good, its the D I still dont trust - and remember Mahomes isn't the statue Ryan is, he might be having a "down" year but he's still Mahomes.

Chiefs gonna be up for this game that I'm sure will be nationally televised - should be a play-off atmosphere.

This is the game we really gonna miss Gregory.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
if someone from another planet visited earth and watched last weeks and this weeks game with cowboys they might think we are scizophrenic or something....but i truly believe the lay off Dak had

played a big part and when we lost that blocked punt it was over....but credit to coaches and players to deal with it and move on.....Dak gets better and better and better every year...back in 2017

i was freaking out about his terrible footwork and not moving weight from back to front foot ( where all the power comes from...weight shift and hip torque )...and he corrected it all and grown so much

wiser in pre and post snap decision making.....Dak laid a 40-burger in only 3 quarters...and defense only gave up one FG....i have to start giving credit to Mike McCarthey....every team can have a bad

game but not every team comes back following week on total fire as though they have never lost a game
100%

I couldn't be prouder of Dak and the way he played today. He was back to being the winner we've gotten used to. I'm so impressed. :grin:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

O should be good, its the D I still dont trust - and remember Mahomes isn't the statue Ryan is, he might be having a "down" year but he's still Mahomes.

Chiefs gonna be up for this game that I'm sure will be nationally televised - should be a play-off atmosphere.

oh man....you know how it is....no matter what our record is....it seems every team ( maybe exception Atlanta..haha ) prepares like we are the biggest game on their calendar....yes Mahomes may be having

a less than usual start this season...but you know they will be so jacked up for this game.....the only thing that would have made it bigger if they did sunday night....and they still can change that\

i too worry about our defense...no Gregory no DLaw...no Gallimore....out 2 top rushman are out...combo now of Osa interior trysten Hill ( not sure how he did this game? )..Urban..bohanna healthy

scratch so he is not doing good
100%

I couldn't be prouder of Dak and the way he played today. He was back to being the winner we've gotten used to. I'm so impressed. :grin:

GOT TO AGREE

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

posted before finished----good to see Armstrong get first sack...Goldsten is doing good....not sure how we will use Parsons?....we have Anae and i have always rooted for that Hawaiian.....our DC i bet will look how

they played KC today and keep back 2 safeties.....we will have to use timely blitzes i think?....cant give Mahomes all day to carve us like turkey.....our DC in my lowly opinion is what we needed....i can bet he will

scheme it so Mahomes does not have easy pre or post snap adjustments...i think our run defense did better today...and our db got some picks....out of 9 games #7 has picked off at least one pass in 7 games

if we can beat KC it will go far for cowboys respect in the league....Dak did lead team with authority today and his passes has serious Zip on them....maybe Moore might do a lot more runs to slow down KC

attack?....i would love to be able to listen to them as they go over game plans

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I know the Falcons offense may be declining, but that was an impressive defensive effort despite the injuries.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
posted before finished----good to see Armstrong get first sack...Goldsten is doing good....not sure how we will use Parsons?....we have Anae and i have always rooted for that Hawaiian.....our DC i bet will look how

they played KC today and keep back 2 safeties.....we will have to use timely blitzes i think?....cant give Mahomes all day to carve us like turkey.....our DC in my lowly opinion is what we needed....i can bet he will

scheme it so Mahomes does not have easy pre or post snap adjustments...i think our run defense did better today...and our db got some picks....out of 9 games #7 has picked off at least one pass in 7 games

if we can beat KC it will go far for cowboys respect in the league....Dak did lead team with authority today and his passes has serious Zip on them....maybe Moore might do a lot more runs to slow down KC

attack?....i would love to be able to listen to them as they go over game plans
Bold - See this is key with Dak imo, to get him going early - run routes where he can just take a 3-5 step drop and let it go - outs, short slants and sit-down routes...once he gets into that rhythm, then you open it up with touch passes and some bombs.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bold - See this is key with Dak imo, to get him going early - run routes where he can just take a 3-5 step drop and let it go - outs, short slants and sit-down routes...once he gets into that rhythm, then you open it up with touch passes and some bombs.

nyc---i think you hit on it...get Dak going early on easy stuff....i thought #13 should have caught that 3rd down pass from Dak...yes it was "a little" behind him but way catchable