Twitter: Bayless: "Dak Prescott took a shot at Cooper Rush"

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I hate agreeing with Skip, but he’s not wrong. When dak comes back he needs to play with humility. He needs to lean on the defense and run game as rush has. If dak does that he can be everything cooper rush has been and more. If dak gets back and we sling it 40+ times bad things will happen.

no matter who it is the story of the 2022 Dallas cowboys isnt the QB.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Romo was in the same situation as Dak and handled it with class. Never said anything to undermine the winning streak the team was on. Never implied the team would be better when he returned, even though in that case it would have.

mardwin

Reaction score
Dak acting like he hasn't taken a snap this season. He should be taking this time to study closely how poorly he played against Tampa Bay. Not to mention that he also lost the playoff game against the Niners playing exactly the same. Since he joined the Cowboys he has been given a pass, and everyone has been blamed for the lack of success. Now that the team has shown that they can win without him everything he does is going to be amplified according to his salary.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
I hate agreeing with Skip, but he’s not wrong. When dak comes back he needs to play with humility. He needs to lean on the defense and run game as rush has. If dak does that he can be everything cooper rush has been and more. If dak gets back and we sling it 40+ times bad things will happen.

no matter who it is the story of the 2022 Dallas cowboys isnt the QB.
Dak will never be as efficient as Rush. And I don’t means stupid stats. I mean Daks idiotic decision making in pressure moments.
And now we see Daks immaturity once again. He is simply not a franchise QB.

ShortRound

Reaction score
4h2RYaJ.gif

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

welcome to TMZ...it has nothing to do with actual sports and its all about the drama...I mean its Skip Bayless for Gawd's sake. his ticket to money is the cowboys. he once said, he has it from good authority from inside the locker room that Aikman is gay (not that there is anything wrong with it). but yeah, Aikman is now married to another beautiful lady again.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Dak is good for at least an additional TD per game over the last 4 games. I admire what Cooper Rush has done in not turning the ball over, and I don’t believe that Dak is as good as Romo was. But Dak is better than Cooper Rush. He led the #1 offense in the NFL last season.

Of course, he believes he can take the Cowboys’ offense to another level - because he’s already proven he can. I’m not a huge Dak fan. I think the Cowboys missed their chance in 2016 by keeping Romo on the bench, although I understand why they did it. Dak literally had the best rookie QB performance in NFL history. So I get it.

Dak has every reason to believe he can improve the offense, and it is NOT derogatory to Cooper Rush for him to believe in himself.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Dak is good for at least an additional TD per game over the last 4 games. I admire what Cooper Rush has done in not turning the ball over, and I don’t believe that Dak is as good as Romo was. But Dak is better than Cooper Rush. He led the #1 offense in the NFL last season.

Of course, he believes he can take the Cowboys’ offense to another level - because he’s already proven he can. I’m not a huge Dak fan. I think the Cowboys missed their chance in 2016 by keeping Romo on the bench, although I understand why they did it. Dak literally had the best rookie QB performance in NFL history. So I get it.

Dak has every reason to believe he can improve the offense, and it is NOT derogatory to Cooper Rush for him to believe in himself.
Or an additional INT and 4 more 3 and outs.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dak has a history of beating his chest and not backing it up. About midway through last season he was talking about defenses having to be scared of his big tough running. But he still remained gun shy about taking off with the ball after all the big talk and finished the season weak and started this season weak.

This is what happens when you coddle an overrated player. He should have been made to compete with Romo in the beginning at the very least it would have humbled him win or lose. Then he was overpaid and didn't back it up.