Baylor center Phillip Blake will workout for Cowboys on Monday

supercowboy8

Reaction score
also don't be surprised to see Dallas draft Zeitler to become a center. There are other OGs that have perfect center size.

JBS

Reaction score
SDogo;4473348 said:
Is it it better to be a "pipe dreamer" or just "straight crazy"?

Nothing crazy about anything I said

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4473363 said:
Nothing crazy about anything I said

nah not at all. Konz at 14, I'm sure you would have no problem finding anyone that will agree with you that he's a good value or even a good pick there.

JBS

Reaction score
SDogo;4473365 said:
nah not at all. Konz at 14, I'm sure you would have no problem finding anyone that will agree with you that he's a good value or even a good pick there.

Nope...wes bunting and raf vela have no issues w it..

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4473368 said:
Nope...wes bunting and raf vela have no issues w it..

The same Wes Bunting who has him going 24th in his mock and recently as in yesterday on ESPN radio said there is no justification for taking a interior offensive lineman in the top 15 picks?

Vela...........come on. Find a blogger on here who has a head on his shoulders and he can do the same job.

At least Bunting is a AP member and involved in the scouting community.

Konz in no way or form presents any value at 14 or before 20. As much as I like DeCastro I'm not sold he presents value at 14.

JBS

Reaction score
SDogo;4473392 said:
The same Wes Bunting who has him going 24th in his mock and recently as in yesterday on ESPN radio said there is no justification for taking a interior offensive lineman in the top 15 picks?

Vela...........come on. Find a blogger on here who has a head on his shoulders and he can do the same job.

At least Bunting is a AP member and involved in the scouting community.

Konz in no way or form presents any value at 14 or before 20. As much as I like DeCastro I'm not sold he presents value at 14.

bunting has had dallas taking konz in multiple mock drafts..hes his 15th ranked player in this entire class..

JBS

Reaction score
i can guarantee you one thing..Konz is slipping to the 4th round like you have led many posters on this site to believe..youll be lucky if he falls to the second round..he sure isnt sniffing anywhere near 45

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4473408 said:
bunting has had dallas taking konz in multiple mock drafts..hes his 15th ranked player in this entire class..

Multiple as in 1 because he has only released 5 and he only had Konz going to Dallas in his second mock that was released in January.

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4473415 said:
i can guarantee you one thing..Konz is slipping to the 4th round like you have led many posters on this site to believe..youll be lucky if he falls to the second round..he sure isnt sniffing anywhere near 45

If there is a poster here that has been lead to believe by my words alone that Konz will slip to the 4th please make yourself known.....................I'll be waiting a while.

Anyways, I'm not going to guarantee he will go anywhere after the top 15-20 picks play out but I sure in the hell will guarantee he wont go in the top 15 picks and rightfully so.

JBS

Reaction score
SDogo;4473419 said:
Multiple as in 1 because he has only released 5 and he only had Konz going to Dallas in his second mock that was released in January.

who do you think convinced Vela that Konz was a viable option at 14?

bunting

JBS

Reaction score
SDogo;4473425 said:
If there is a poster here that has been lead to believe by my words alone that Konz will slip to the 4th please make yourself known.....................I'll be waiting a while.

Anyways, I'm not going to guarantee he will go anywhere after the top 15-20 picks play out but I sure in the hell will guarantee he wont go in the top 15 picks and rightfully so.

he is not likely to go in the top 15

if you read my statement..i said it would only occur if we cannot find a trade partner and were forced to make a selection at 14..assuming in this scenario that all of the players we were hoping to land at 14 were now gone..

JBS

Reaction score
SDogo;4473425 said:

you dont have to wait any longer..there are guys like cowboyjoe and burma who think Konz is going to die on the field

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4473427 said:
who do you think convinced Vela that Konz was a viable option at 14?

bunting

I thought I made it clear Vela's contributions to the draft while entertaining are meaningless to me for the simple fact you just stated, they are not his so we can leave him out of it. We are basically talking about Buntings comments through a 3rd party.

Yet if that's the way we play, then Vela should soon be echoing Buntings comments from yesterday. Will they hold more water when it's reversed?

I understand your grudge with DeCastro and the attention he is getting, you have made that clear but there is no reason to lose your head and sensibility when you have been around long enough to know, there is ever once in a blue moon prospect at OC that offers good value at 14. The last one and best one in generations went to Pittsburgh at 18 and he was twice the prospect Konz is.

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4473428 said:
assuming in this scenario that all of the players we were hoping to land at 14 were now gone..

There is not enough picks between 1 and 13 to make that possible.

JBS

Reaction score
SDogo;4473435 said:
I thought I made it clear Vela's contributions to the draft while entertaining are meaningless to me for the simple fact you just stated, they are not his so we can leave him out of it. We are basically talking about Buntings comments through a 3rd party.

Yet if that's the way we play, then Vela should soon be echoing Buntings comments from yesterday. Will they hold more water when it's reversed?

I understand your grudge with DeCastro and the attention he is getting, you have made that clear but there is no reason to lose your head and sensibility when you have been around long enough to know, there is ever once in a blue moon prospect at OC that offers good value at 14. The last one and best one in generations went to Pittsburgh at 18 and he was twice the prospect Konz is.

I have no qualms w decastro at 14..i think there could be better options but i dont have a problem w decastro at 14

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4473432 said:
you dont have to wait any longer..there are guys like cowboyjoe and burma who think Konz is going to die on the field

You have medical information to prove otherwise? It may not happen, it may. He could die in his sleep at 85. Bottom line is he has a medical condition that requires him to medicate. Medications that can cause complications. That's the facts, no way to skirt it. It has to be looked at and that's what I brought to the attention of the posters here. Just as I would if Joe Prospect had a history of warts on his feet or Bill The Man got arrested for selling stolen jaw breakers. We talk about red flags every day, not sure why this is different.

JBS

Reaction score
SDogo;4473435 said:

you told me to find you people that agreed w me on konz at 14 and i found you 2...give me the stipulations before the game starts...not after

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4473439 said:
I have no qualms w decastro at 14..i think there could be better options but i dont have a problem w decastro at 14

There are certainly better options, I'm not going to argue that.

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4473443 said:
you told me to find you people that agreed w me on konz at 14 and i found you 2...give me the stipulations before the game starts...not after

You found me 1 that is questionable at best unless we go back to January and a parrot.

JBS

Reaction score
SDogo;4473441 said:
You have medical information to prove otherwise? It may not happen, it may. He could die in his sleep at 85. Bottom line is he has a medical condition that requires him to medicate. Medications that can cause complications. That's the facts, no way to skirt it. It has to be looked at and that's what I brought to the attention of the posters here. Just as I would if Joe Prospect had a history of warts on his feet or Bill The Man got arrested for selling stolen jaw breakers. We talk about red flags every day, not sure why this is different.

there is no chance in hell this guy has a severe medical issue and will get drafted in the top 32 picks of the draft..

there isnt one draft source on the entire planet that knocks konz's stock bc of this blood disorder he has..its nonsense