BCS National Championship Game Thread

Route 66

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and start it now cause I'm freaking ready!

And would a mod please fix the caps on BCS?

Route 66

Reaction score
OMgosh, OU pulls out 14-0 already! :eek:

I'm just practicin'. :D

Route 66

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2563309 said:
Naa I'm actually a Univ. of Miami fan but Florida is the real deal... You'll see tonight. :laugh2:

The whole country will. I absolutely love people like you spouting off. You put yourself in a bad situation if you mouth off and lose. :)

avaj

ThreeSportStar80;2563309 said:
Naa I'm actually a Univ. of Miami fan but Florida is the real deal... You'll see tonight. :laugh2:

We will see that your going to be wrong tonight ;)

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
I'll throw in my two cents by wishing Sooners fans good luck tonight with their team. One thing that's got my interest is the issue with Tim Tebow. Apparently he likes to play with a chip on his shoulder and by the looks of it, he was handed a boulder-size one directly and indirectly by the Sooners and the media. Indirectly came from losing out to Bradford for the Heisman. Directly from the Sooners defense for ranking him the 4th quarterback compared to the other QBs of the Big XII. And, of course, the media for exclaiming that he isn't an NFL caliber quarterback. He has a lot to prove tonight but after his little motivation speech (which followed the loss to Ole Miss), he proved capable of "walking the walk".

We'll see.

And as stated earlier, good luck Sooners, do the Big XII proud tonight!

Route 66

Reaction score
Draegerman;2563319 said:
I'll throw in my two cents by wishing Sooners fans good luck tonight with their team. One thing that's got my interest is the issue with Tim Tebow. Apparently he likes to play with a chip on his shoulder and by the looks of it, he was handed a boulder-size one directly and indirectly by the Sooners and the media. Indirectly came from losing out to Bradford for the Heisman. Directly from the Sooners defense for ranking him the 4th quarterback compared to the other QBs of the Big XII. And, of course, the media for exclaiming that he isn't an NFL caliber quarterback. He has a lot to prove tonight but after his little motivation speech (which followed the loss to Ole Miss), he proved capable of "walking the walk".

We'll see.

And as stated earlier, good luck Sooners, do the Big XII proud tonight!

I'm kind of curious on why you didn't mention the other side of things. Oklahoma is the underdog and quite a few Gators questioned the ability of the Big 12.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Rowdy;2563322 said:
I'm kind of curious on why you didn't mention the other side of things. Oklahoma is the underdog and quite a few Gators questioned the ability of the Big 12.

Since the Tebow matter was the most interesting to me, I chose to focus on this. Trust me, there's no hidden agenda here. ;)

(psst...45-35...:lmao: )

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
kmp77;2563329 said:
You Got Jacked Up!!!!!!!!
:laugh2: yeah he did. boy Florida gets away with more holding in the secondary than anybody.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
he led with the helmet and hit Manny in the head....should have been a 15 yarder.