BCS National Championship Game Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
iluvashnjj;2563371 said:
Me likey!! Was that Tim throwing the ball?? :rolleyes:

tims not gonna beat anyone trowing the ball, he should have ran to make it a manageable third down, but he took the bait

Route 66

Reaction score
BS. They will nitpick the Sooners more than the Gators. Watch.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Rowdy;2563352 said:
Uh, you have no room to talk with your team electrifying your bowl game with 3 points in the first half. Trust me, we will top that.

Never mind, you didn't get the joke. I wasn't commenting on the state of the game, just the "alternate" interpretation of his post.

iluvashnjj;2563353 said:
Um...it is urban talk...but I don't have time to educate you

lighten up! you guys are in the national championship game, be happy!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
sam bradford throws some of the prettiest passes i've ever seen.

Route 66

Reaction score
These refs better be equal on both sides is all I will say.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Rowdy;2563390 said:

C'mon, that was some very obvious holding.

I don't know if Florida's doing the same, but most refs would've called holding on that play. (Remember, there's no star on the defense's helmets)

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2563390 said:

come on, both flags were legit, they could have called about 3 more holdings but they refrained, and i think it might have been the same player

Route 66

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2563393 said:
C'mon, that was some very obvious holding.

I don't know if Florida's doing the same, but most refs would've called holding on that play. (Remember, there's no star on the defense's helmets)

Did I ever say it wasn't? I said it better be called when Florida does the same.

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;2563396 said:
come on, both flags were legit, they could have called about 3 more holdings but they refrained, and i think it might have been the same player

Please dont start. I simply stated that the refs better be equal. I dont see that as a comment that is really needs replied to. Its a simple comment.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2563402 said:
Please dont start. I simply stated that the refs better be equal. I dont see that as a comment that is really needs replied to. Its a simple comment.

start what? i was just responding to your comment. i had to go tend to the baby while florida was on offense so i didnt see if they held too, but ill keep an eye out

Route 66

Reaction score
Rowdy;2563402 said:

Ok Kaos. Then explain to me the no call against Florida on OU's first possession where he did the helmet hit?