Be glad that Dak has to stay on edge

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Which is why I can't accurately gauge what they did last year and determine if they suck. It was a terrible year and Garrett lost them.

100%...because it was in every phase of their game so either we cut everyone for being heartless or we chalk it up to what it was...the GM held on to fraud 4 years too long and now he is trying to repair it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
we should have kept sanjay lal on staff.
Didn't his unit lead the league in drops?
100%...because it was in every phase of their game so either we cut everyone for being heartless or we chalk it up to what it was...the GM held on to fraud 4 years too long and now he is trying to repair it.
Right and that poster has the nerve to ask em "what have you done for me lately"...that is not how you accurately gauge these guys at all.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not interested in fights but if you say something I disagree with I'm going to speak my mind. If its a issue why even click "post reply" . I think the issue is you are taking this personal. You're entitled to your opinion but I just disagree with it.

Being the Dallas Cowboys head coach was the selling point? Since when? Especially in the past 20 years? They've had Barry Switzer, Chan Gailey, Dave Campo, Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett.....if its such a great selling point I can't tell because outside of Parcells we've been left with some CRAP as coach.

And its not just that Dak is the only selling point. If you sell me I get Dak at QB, Zeke at RB, a solid offensive line and a solid receiving core? I'd much rather have a top offense if I'm a offensive minded coach.

Not sure why you keep pressing then.....it's one thing to disagree...I'm okay with that. But when someone keeps pressing it...well...somethings up.

leeblair

Reaction score
No I know you’re just being sarcastic. Moore is not an NFL quarterback. Yeah he could be a great coach somewhere. But he can’t make all the NFL throws and everybody knows it but you
A strong arm is useless without the mentality to know how to use it.
But I disagree about him not being able to make all the throws. I've watched him hit Titus Young in stride from 60 yards when the game was on the line.
Moore was the real deal, and Garrett blew it.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Which is why I can't accurately gauge what they did last year and determine if they suck. It was a terrible year and Garrett lost them.
I am gonna be honest brother it was disheartening to see the team go out like chumps while it was obvious Garrett and crew had lost the team. I keep thinking about my midseason assessment and how right it was. On how up and down the team is and can be. I wonder what the locker room was like as they just were lifeless throughout October and November tanking the season.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

But I disagree about him not being able to make all the throws. I've watched him hit Titus Young in stride from 60 yards when the game was on the line.

Lee didn't you tell me you had never heard of Moore before he came to the Cowboys? and that you're not a Boise fan? Hmmm I know where Titus Young played college football and what 60 yard pass your referring to.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am gonna be honest brother it was disheartening to see the team go out like chumps while it was obvious Garrett and crew had lost the team. I keep thinking about my midseason assessment and how right it was. On how up and down the team is and can be. I wonder what the locker room was like as they just were lifeless throughout October and November tanking the season.
Man....I thought at WORST they'd be a team who beat the bad teams and lose to the good teams. They took it a step further when they lost to the Bears and Jets. And not saying the Bills were a bad team but that was a team they should've beaten on Thanksgiving. Just embarrassing.....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Man....I thought at WORST they'd be a team who beat the bad teams and lose to the good teams. They took it a step further when they lost to the Bears and Jets. And not saying the Bills were a bad team but that was a team they should've beaten on Thanksgiving. Just embarrassing.....

This...it was bad you could see the disdain on the players faces...

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
It took a black cat to turn the big MO or they would have lost that last gnats game. You could see the team doing another Jets game. No nothing before that big event.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you don’t think Kellen Moore can’t make all the NFL throws. No sense talking to you because the entire cowboy nation knows it but you

leeblair

Reaction score
If you don’t think Kellen Moore can’t make all the NFL throws. No sense talking to you because the entire cowboy nation knows it but you
Dak has a strong arm, but not the leadership capabilities of Moore. He doesn't have the accuracy of Moore. He doesn't have the "it" factor.
A strong arm is the least important quality you look for In a quarterback.
That's why the Cowboys couldn't beat the Eagles with the Eagles starters being injured.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has a strong arm, but not the leadership capabilities of Moore. He doesn't have the accuracy of Moore. He doesn't have the "it" factor.
That's why the Cowboys couldn't beat the Eagles with the Eagles starters being injured.
Look I’m a fan of Kellen Moore. I thought he’d make a great coach before most. I’ve always backed him. I think he’s Great for Prescott. But I don’t think he’s a starting NFL quarterback.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That Eagles game had so many factors to it. Nothing to do with the Eagles players being hurt or not. We had our own turmoil going on.Prescott had only one season with the locker room had continuity culture. It’s been a disaster the last three. And he still had winning seasons. You can give them credit it’s OK he deserves it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In fact I think Prescott is the only current quarterback who could’ve actually played in the 70s and survived. I’d like every attribute he brings to the table. He’s not as inaccurate as most people would like to believe. What’s the real reason you don’t like them it’s OK you can tell me

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Look I’m a fan of Kellen Moore. I thought he’d make a great coach before most. I’ve always backed him. I think he’s Great for Prescott. But I don’t think he’s a starting NFL quarterback.

This, Moore is doing well as a coach but no to a starting QB.

leeblair

Reaction score

Lee didn't you tell me you had never heard of Moore before he came to the Cowboys? and that you're not a Boise fan? Hmmm I know where Titus Young played college football and what 60 yard pass your referring to.
I watched Moore's highlights on YouTube after seeing him play for Dallas.

leeblair

Reaction score
In fact I think Prescott is the only current quarterback who could’ve actually played in the 70s and survived. I’d like every attribute he brings to the table. He’s not as inaccurate as most people would like to believe. What’s the real reason you don’t like them it’s OK you can tell me
Dak is an outstanding athlete, but he's not a quarterback.
He chokes when the pressure is on.
And I don't like what you are insinuating.