Be honest, who wants to see Tom Brady get hurt tonight?

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I don't play sports video games but Madden has looked the same to my untrained eyes for years.....

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
nah, to see him hang on too long and get embarrassed before he quits will be just fine. I want to beat him should the event every happen fully healthy.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Why do people hate Brady? i can understand them hating Belicheck but Brady is the greatest QB to ever play the game

BigD5

Reaction score
After spygate/deflategate and now our very own Zekegate, I think Cowboys and patriots fans can come together on one front and that's F** YOU Roger Goodell!!!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Not Understanding the hate on here.
The guy is the goat. And I envy what they have done the last 16 years.
I do envy them. Their organization is what we used to be like. Every year we expected to be in the playoffs and a bad one was when we didn't reach a SB.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
IMO the best in any sports are rarely humble.They are totally driven individuals to win and be the best.
Probably why I don't like Arron Rogers either. lol I don't ever remember any of our QBs being arrogant but I guess they were never considered the best. They must get arrogant after hearing the media praise them so much. lol