Be positive

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Here is the bottom line, if Jerry and Cap boy want to sit on their yacht in the Bahammas all free agency, fine.
If they want to gut the roster and tank, fine.
If they want to field an entire team of draft picks, fine.
But dont tell the fan base, we are focused on 2024 and the future be damned..............and then proceed to do jack.

***And "all-in" cannot refer to contract extensions because if all you are worried about is 2024 and the future be damned, well Dak, Micah, and Lamb are all under contract for 2024. So, logic dictates if all you care about is 2024 and those key players are all under contract for 2024, then you cannot be referring to future years that you just said you dont give a dam about***

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't we need to STOP people (we all know who I'm talking about) from attacking other people.... I think that we need LEAD BY EXAMPLE, and show him/them there is a better way.

It's the Cowboy Way (and Laker and Crimson Tide WAY too)

Piece.
Well we can check my recent post history to prove that is exactly what I told..."him". I asked.."him" to agree to Reality's first thread request. I have gotten NO reply about it.

So "he" has zero intent of following any "good example".

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the hell are you talking about? I was in the Marines cleaning my rifle whilst the Navy guys managed the ship.

And I never called you a “Cowardly quitter” just a quitter. So quit lying.
We can check your post history to see who is lying. But..let's move to next topic.

You think only Navy scrapes barnies? This shows how little you know about things and people. Yet you prance around judging them.

I've scraped 'em and it is indeed dang dirty nasty job.

Um back to "quitting"...what the HELL are YOU talking about? What did I EVER quit? Come on tough guy bully...now is your chance to shine! Tell everyone what I quit.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We can check your post history to see who is lying. But..let's move to next topic.

You think only Navy scrapes barnies? This shows how little you know about things and people. Yet you prance around judging them.

I've scraped 'em and it is indeed dang dirty nasty job.

Um back to "quitting"...what the HELL are YOU talking about? What did I EVER quit? Come on tough guy bully...now is your chance to shine! Tell everyone what I quit.
Yeah, please do that and then come back and apolgize for lying. Until then, you’re nothing to me.