Be positive

doomsday808

Reaction score
Lots of holes left on the roster to stll fill. We are going to end up relying on rookies and unproven players to fill spots.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
No all parts and the entire NFL knows it except you evidently. What does that say about your football knowledge? Non-existent or you just lie?
Hmmmm.....well that's what I said: your right.... but ur like right-right about the last part. The 1st part is just regular old sorta right.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He meant all-in signing his own free agents like Dak, Lamb and Micah.
How exactly is resigning your own players to have them under contract in the future considered "not building for the future"???

I am sorry, but you are trying to twist yourself into a pretzel to explain Jerry's "All-In" comment.

How the hell can you say "we are not building for the future" and then turn around and say that you were referring to contract extensions for FUTURE seasons?

That makes absolutely no logical sense, getting contract extensions would be the exact definition of building for the future which Jerry said he was not focusing on this year.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Lots of holes left on the roster to stll fill. We are going to end up relying on rookies and unproven players to fill spots.
I will tell you one thing that I know will be true,, depth like Muk, Thomas, Scott, Overshown, Bell and basically just using this positional group as an example but applies roster wide....
If you want snaps they are there for the taking... let them battle it out, and about time for some of the youth from years past it seems to either step up or get out of the way.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How exactly is resigning your own players to have them under contract in the future considered "not building for the future"???

I am sorry, but you are trying to twist yourself into a pretzel to explain Jerry's "All-In" comment.

How the hell can you say "we are not building for the future" and then turn around and say that you were referring to contract extensions for FUTURE seasons?

That makes absolutely no logical sense, getting contract extensions would be the exact definition of building for the future which Jerry said he was not focusing on this year.
Jerry speak often makes no logical sense.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm POSITIVE........that we will not get enough players to overtake the Niners, Lions and Packers.....not to speak of the numerous AFC teams better than us

It would take being extremely active Day 1 in Free Agency AND hitting on EVERY SINGLE draft pick.

I'm POSITIVE that neither has or will happen.

I'm also POSITIVE that we will regress as a team this season

But I'm also POSITIVE that I won't quit as a fan of the team like @Rockport did, not so long ago ,with his infamous "I'm quitting " thread
Here is the thread that he quite because the haters were quitting ......... and he just could not handle it :muttley:

Rockport quits because of the haters quitting!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Here you go again.

Jerry said. “Not planning for the future” “other players” and “all in”

In the same paragraph. Whether you want to keep your blinders up to the truth because you don’t want to feel lied to by the FO you keep defending is irrelevant. He said what he said.
Exactly............its a total contradiction that neither Rockport or anybody else can explain.

How can a contract extension for Lamb or Parsons be considered "focusing on this year and not building for the future"?

Anybody care to explain this apparent contradiction:huh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jerry speak often makes no logical sense.
That is a good point my friend.............we have a GM that contradicts himself in the exact same sentence.

And where exactly is the Dak extension that was going to free up cap space?

Jane Slater is reporting that the Cowboys and Dak's agents have not even talked to each other yet................Makes me think the team might not be so high on Dak after all.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That is a good point my friend.............we have a GM that contradicts himself in the exact same sentence.

And where exactly is the Dak extension that was going to free up cap space?

Jane Slater is reporting that the Cowboys and Dak's agents have not even talked to each other yet................Makes me think the team might not be so high on Dak after all.
It sure seems that way. I was sure he would’ve been extended by now.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
That was a tough loss. I overreacted for a day. We all have bad days. And I said I was leaving for a while because of all the negativity coming from the likes of you.
Don't let haters like that get you down.

I will speak for the CZ Nation here, and say we're glad to have you back. We're probably gonna really suck bad for a few years as The Choke Artist Formerly Known As Dak holds this team down in the mud for a few more years (unless he's arrested sooner), and the only thing that's going to help us all get through these dark years is if we all stick together and stay upbeat.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Imagine this guy trying to lecture all of us, lol
And here’s my quote liar.

So I'll be going on vacation for a long time maybe forever. Need to cleanse the soul.

So as you can see,I didn’t quit.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s a gross job. I saw it on “Dirty Jobs” Barnacles are alien looking creatures.
You nevr had to scrape barnacles below or topside?

I have....but you say im a cowardly quitter. Doing something you claim is gross and alien.

It should show you dont know as much as you think.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Exactly............its a total contradiction that neither Rockport or anybody else can explain.

How can a contract extension for Lamb or Parsons be considered "focusing on this year and not building for the future"?

Anybody care to explain this apparent contradiction:huh:
The displeasure that the masses have about the non activity is just par for the course if we want to retain core members CD, MP contracts looming, if you want to retain this elite area of the roster than its going to get sticky especially if they let Dak ride this out this season.
There is a very good reason for the totally abysmal non activity.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't let haters like that get you down.

I will speak for the CZ Nation here, and say we're glad to have you back. We're probably gonna really suck bad for a few years as The Choke Artist Formerly Known As Dak holds this team down in the mud for a few more years (unless he's arrested sooner), and the only thing that's going to help us all get through these dark years is if we all stick together and stay upbeat.
That is the spirit! If only we could get the person..um...er people....you are talking to...to stop personally attacking and insulting people they know nothing about.
Just be cowboys fans...and let that unite us.