Be prepared cowboy fans...

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
1fisher said:
here's a little more........ this guy is nuts!!!!!:lmao2:

I think that Gibbs' goal was to win a close one...we could have put Minnesota away but I think he told the players the win needed to be close so Dallas would underestimate us again this year and not have the mental edge at home.

The strategy obviously backfired though, because Minnesota was tougher then expected. Still though, we could have won by at least 14 if we wanted.:rolleyes: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

The sad thing is.............................he's the smart one.:D

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
That game meant nothing if the end result was a 1st rd exit in the playoffs. It doesn't matter what you've done in the season, if you didn't win it all or atleast make it to the championship games or Super Bowl, your season was not a success.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
1fisher said:
here's a little more........ this guy is nuts!!!!!:lmao2:

I think that Gibbs' goal was to win a close one...we could have put Minnesota away but I think he told the players the win needed to be close so Dallas would underestimate us again this year and not have the mental edge at home.

The strategy obviously backfired though, because Minnesota was tougher then expected. Still though, we could have won by at least 14 if we wanted.:rolleyes: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

:laugh2:

i'd love to see the guy's new "master-master plan" rationalization when the skins go 0-2.

jackrussell

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
jackrussell, put me on the Ted Ginn bandwagon

Been driving this wagon going on 3 years now........just me and this mangy mutt.

Glad to have ya aboard.....just keep your boots on and yer sidearms ready......cuz ya never know when yer gonna be surrounded by a bunch of Commanders......

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
you may need a bucket by you while watching the game.

Because how many times do think they will talk about the game from last year?

my guess is we will here about it 6 or 7 times. Just thought I would get the fair warning out(not like you all didnt already know;) )

how very courteous of you sean!!

hey we can't lose this time cuz i didnt' make any bets on the game, i plan on keeping my hair this time.

johnnycomelately

Reaction score
Maybe Joe Gibbs real master plan will be to make sure the Commanders lose on Sunday so that the Cowboys will underestimate them even more later in the season when the games are more important.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
jackrussell, put me on the Ted Ginn bandwagon

jack, will Ted Ginn make it to us, do you think?

Put me on the Ted Ginn bandwagon, even though I'm a Texas fan. Great win for you guys, hopefully you'll go all the way.

jackrussell

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
jack, will Ted Ginn make it to us, do you think?

Put me on the Ted Ginn bandwagon, even though I'm a Texas fan. Great win for you guys, hopefully you'll go all the way.

I see him now as a lower half of the 1st round player. That could change dependant on how he polishes his WR skills. He did come to OSU as a cornerback, a junior, and undersized.

I doubt very much Dallas would be interested in him (I can dream though, can't i?), but I think he'd be a very good replacement for Terry Glenn, with the added dimension of his KR skills. A threat to score from anywhere on the field, I believe he'll add a dimension that hasn't been seen since Deion Sanders.

I'll go out on a limb and see him in New England.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
johnnycomelately said:
Maybe Joe Gibbs real master plan will be to make sure the Commanders lose on Sunday so that the Cowboys will underestimate them even more later in the season when the games are more important.

Yes I believe you hit the nail on the Commanders head.

:lmao2: