Bears/Commanders thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Hopefully having Quinn and Gregory back will create more pressure on the QB. One of the areas the Defense needs to improve on is pass rush and getting turnovers.

J-man

Reaction score
Stupid Scott Hansen jinked me tonight. Before the game he said the skins hadn't committed a turn over yet this season. :/

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is why I hate our defensive scheme, you have to get in a QBs face and make them uncomfortable. Not sit back in soft zones and let them get rid of it early and often.
Our front 4 has 1 mission and that’s to rush the passer. They got plenty of pressure on Rosen. They only scored 6 pts. In the first half and 0 in the second.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
People are saying that Case Keenum throw a TD pass for the Bears before Trubisky did. :lmao2::lmao2:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Keenum: I didn’t think defenses were allowed to beat us up.

Gruden: that’s just the cowboys Case.

Zordon

Reaction score
We say this every game ... can get Eddie Jackson lol
I was begging for him in the draft zone two years ago. I've given up on this team ever seriously addressing the safety position as long as Marinelli is here.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Watching the Bears man handle the Commanders, makes me realize even more that our defense is pedestrian in comparison.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
God I wish we had this defense. Can you imagine what the Cowboys could do this year if our defense was like this along with our offense playing the way they are? We’d be unstoppable. Our defense needs to watch the Bears defense play.