Bears VS Skins game notes....Final Skins 9, Bears 7

AbeBeta

Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
The Commanders are horrible.

They are not a playoff team.

Hell, they're not even an 8-8 team. They are having problems with the Bears for crying out loud.

Yep -- a quarter or so in to the season and you can make that call. let's let them play a little more before we say they suck.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Yep -- a quarter or so in to the season and you can make that call. let's let them play a little more before we say they suck.

Dont worry, its a given, just as the sun rises and sets everyday, so will the racial slurs enternaly suck :D

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
sacase said:
The bears look like us last year. They are beating themselves with penalties, because the slurs sure aren't.

Tell me about it. If they can eliminate the mistakes and settle down a little bit, they can win this game. The Commanders just aren't very good.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Dont worry, its a given, just as the sun rises and sets everyday, so will the racial slurs enternaly suck :D

Which is why they are winning?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc said:

By 3 points at home over one of the 5 worst teams in football....actually the Skins are included in that group. They should call this the futility bowl :lmao2:

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
abersonc said:

I hope you are a skins fan, because we don't allow anything positive to be said about the racially insensitives on a Cowboys site...Don't you know anything? Quit defending the skins, you're gonna make us all sick. In fact I just threw up a little in my mouth...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Rezz said:
I hope you are a skins fan, because we don't allow anything positive to be said about the racially insensitives on a Cowboys site...Don't you know anything? Quit defending the skins, you're gonna make us all sick. In fact I just threw up a little in my mouth...

not defending them -- just want us to sound a little smarter than the losers over at extremeskins.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc said:
not defending them -- just want us to sound a little smarter than the losers over at extremeskins.

The difference is, no one here is predicting 12 win/SB seasons. We are cautiously optimistic, they think they are going all the way with a team that couldnt beat USC.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Kyle Orton looks pretty good for a rookie, but I don't see any way he beats the Commanders...they will have to turn it over or really help him out.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
The difference is, no one here is predicting 12 win/SB seasons. We are cautiously optimistic, they think they are going all the way with a team that couldnt beat USC.

you mean the team that was sucessful with Jacob Rogers at LT? Don't think they could beat a pro team.

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
abersonc said:

lol I don't think that will be hard for us to do. I actually saw a thread over there the other day about how they found it hard to find any game on their schedule they would lose....and unfortunately, I don't think it was a joke...

Letemburn

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I may be overreacting but they just said coming up next on a double header Cowboys Vs. Chargers, my guide sais Packers Vs Lions though and also the map shows that ill be seeing that but like 50 miles south they see Cowboys

sacase

Reaction score
I got to be honest the bears defense looks ALOT better than I thought they would

AbeBeta

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

also the guy who runs those boards has banned everyone who has any sense so what do you expect?