Beasley insinuates The 'Boys Are Losers

Mr_437

Reaction score
It actually was a poor response for his current team. It says he's OK with losing.
You think the case would be different if he re-signed?

Either way $10M is good for the Beasley family.

boysfaninMI

Reaction score

He'll need it for all his medical needs later on. He's been concussed a few times and more await. Hell NO i don't wish that on him or anyone else but his size and they way he plays make it inevitable sadly.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Beasley, Hatcher, MartyB
Guys who were no longer wanted as much byDallas who air dirty laundry when they leave.
Surprise, surprise get what they wanted from the Cowboys

So the Commanders and Bills...nothose are dominate franchises lately

Dwight

Reaction score
I don't understand why any Cowboy fan would get upset about Cole's statement.

It is 100% valid.

Until this team wins the big one the comments will continue. It's reality and fans who are unaware of the fact need to deal with it.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I don’t see anything wrong with what he said? I mean he’s not wrong here. Why throw shade at the guy.
The problem is that y'all treat Beasley like he wasn't part of the problem. HE WAS HERE and we weren't winning. He isn't exempt from blame. He's not some outside observer with hot take

RodeoJake

Reaction score
There once was a Cowboy named Beez
Who shot off his mouth with ease
A little malcontent
Who told his team to get bent
But his head was full of cheese

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well Beasley didn't exactly reap praise on the Bills either. I wasn't sure which way he fired his shots.... pretty much both ways.. He pretty much admitted the Bills were losers but where he is coming from..well...they were losers TOO so it doesn't matter. He gets his money. Am I missing something? LOL
He figures he's not getting a title here so he might as well go to another team and not win a title but at least get paid. lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lose. He might want to read the dictionary on losing. The bills might be first team listed. The cowboys might not get past the 2nd round but we win divisions playoff games and have a winning record. The bills and lets say 16-18 teams are straight up loses and those are the ones going stir crazy in free agency. There’s a reason for that. They have a desperate NEED to try harder. Some fans don’t get it try being a fan of those 18 teams that never win vs here. Hey cole enjoy your money , snowed out open stadium with 50 k fans and that lovely city. Go visit Canada while you are at it , we won’t miss you at all.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He’s already back peddaling on the ice in Buffalo, oopps I mean we are gonna start winning over here now...

Beasley got paid, he’s strickling talking about his finances in that response...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Typical homers bashing on former players if they say anything negative.

They’ve bashed Jimmy, Troy, Emmit, Roger.. you name it. No news here.

Who blames Beasley for taking $30 million?
Good luck to him and thanks for his time here.

starman22

Reaction score
He was a malcontent the whole time he was here. In 2015 he talked about quitting. Now he's blaming everybody except himself. You say you measure your altitude in life by your attitude. Just like Hatcher, blame everybody else, so how about taking some responsibility for a ***** defense the whole time you were here while the offense was never the problem.

Enjoy the oblivion of Buffalo. Great fans, horrible franchise. I know because I'm from there.

My wife is from that area also and I agree with that assessment. I have enjoyed tailgating many games back in the early, early 90's at Orchard Park.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The problem is that y'all treat Beasley like he wasn't part of the problem. HE WAS HERE and we weren't winning. He isn't exempt from blame. He's not some outside observer with hot take

Who is acting like that? I don’t think a single poster here is absolving Bease from anything at all. If anything he’s being hated on, and frankly I have zero issue with what he said.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Call the fire department! Cole's got burns for days!

He's not wrong. If you're going to lose anyway, why not get paid?

It's a true wonder why we can't get any FA's to sign here for cheap. Wonder at what point Jerry starts getting worried that good players, like Tank, aren't going to stay with this team on principle.

You want to resign your own guys? Why on earth would they stay here for less money that they could get elsewhere? Cause they like the stadium so much?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...dallas-fan-knocks-him-for-signing-with-bills/

All it says to me is he doesn't have a problem losing as long as he gets paid well to do it. I am not one that is sad to see the turd go. Pretty much been a drama queen from day 1.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

No. But I don't think a good response is to basically say, I'm all right because I'm used to losing.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Cowboys fans on twitter had been poking the bear all day and when he claps back...victims lol.