Beasley insinuates The 'Boys Are Losers

ArtClink

Reaction score
We are losers. Us, the Lions, and Washington are the only three teams in the nfc who have failed to win a divisional round playoff (i.e., no nfc championship appearances) in past 23 seasons. Thats what Cole B was referring to, actual facts.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Call the fire department! Cole's got burns for days!

He's not wrong. If you're going to lose anyway, why not get paid?

It's a true wonder why we can't get any FA's to sign here for cheap. Wonder at what point Jerry starts getting worried that good players, like Tank, aren't going to stay with this team on principle.

You want to resign your own guys? Why on earth would they stay here for less money that they could get elsewhere? Cause they like the stadium so much?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...dallas-fan-knocks-him-for-signing-with-bills/

Wow, you should be a tabloid journalist. You have learned athe art of turning next to nothing into a soap opera.

MaaS

Reaction score
While he has a point, I do think we'll win more than the Bills lol. He was smart to take the money. Good for him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Call the fire department! Cole's got burns for days!

He's not wrong. If you're going to lose anyway, why not get paid?

It's a true wonder why we can't get any FA's to sign here for cheap. Wonder at what point Jerry starts getting worried that good players, like Tank, aren't going to stay with this team on principle.

You want to resign your own guys? Why on earth would they stay here for less money that they could get elsewhere? Cause they like the stadium so much?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...dallas-fan-knocks-him-for-signing-with-bills/

But...but...we're "America's Team", lead the league in jersey sales, and are the richest franchise in the NFL.

Sure, 25 year old players today don't remember the Cowboys actually winning anything, but still...

morat1959

Reaction score
He is dead on with his assessment! We are losers. Have been for 23 years. You are a homer if you believe any different and if you believe anything is going to change as long as JJ is in charge. He is a freakin idiot!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is dead on with his assessment! We are losers. Have been for 23 years. You are a homer if you believe any different and if you believe anything is going to change as long as JJ is in charge. He is a freakin idiot!
But, he didn’t call the Cowboys losers. He made a flippant response to a guy on Twitter that his life will be fine with the Bills, even if the team loses, just as it was fine with the Cowboys, and the OP twisted how it went, and posters here are jumping on the OPs bandwagon.

garyv

Reaction score
cole beasley has been bitter for a couple years now

let’s not forget this dude quit in training camp his rookie year — idk why he thinks he’s some kind of superstar now

It was Garret that went to Cole Beasley and told home he had a legit chance to stick in the NFL and he came back.

CWR

Reaction score
I enjoyed Beas while he was here. I dont however think he will perform to the level of his contract. It's his belief the Cowboys held him back and to an extent I agree, but for him to think his salary should compare to the top slot wrs in the league is silly imo.

Good luck Beas, now shut up lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Bills offer me more money than the Cowboys. You probably go to the Bills.

If the Bills offer more money than the Patriots, you probably go to the patriots.

The patriots win meaningful things like afc titles and super bowls.

The cowboys don’t.

There is a big difference.
I don't, I'd go where the money is like 99% of them do. Why in the hell would players go to BUF or CLE if not for money? They play for money, they do not play for rings unless they've made their money.