Beasley should have been retained

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I assumed most fans would have a basic understanding of the roles each played. Cobb was not a primary receiver for the team.

So again, it should surprise no one that Beasley had more catches than Cobb, even with Allen as QB. It also shows that no, the Cowboys did not make a mistake in getting rid of him.

The Beasley crowd is as funny as the "Man, can't believe we let Heath go" crowd.

Beasley is a much better player than Heath.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Shows how much confidence you have in dak. You had to skip right to Romo. I never said anything about Romo, you did just to reach for a point because you yourself dont even believe dak is better than Allen.

But since we are on Romo, Allen can run better and has a better arm than Romo ever did.

What has Romo ever done so special besides stat pad and choke on the grand stage?

Stop.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Shows how much confidence you have in dak. You had to skip right to Romo. I never said anything about Romo, you did just to reach for a point because you yourself dont even believe dak is better than Allen.

But since we are on Romo, Allen can run better and has a better arm than Romo ever did.

What has Romo ever done so special besides stat pad and choke on the grand stage?
You are full of it. The first thing I said was Romo AND Dak. You discredited Dak so now I’m on to the other name you carefully ignored lol. I know your game. Allen can run better than Romo. That’s where it stops.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Beasley is a much better player than Heath.

On the NFL network this morning one of the commentators noted that Beasley is now the career leader for touchdown passes by a player 5 ft 8 in or under. Only like 32 tds, but he's still playing, of course.

Hey I claim him as a relative due to his name but I'm 6-3, rest of the men in my immediate and extended family are about the same or just under, probably not a CLOSE relative, but still....

:)

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score
I dunno, getting comp picks two years in a row for cycling through #3 receivers has been pretty nice.

phildadon86

Reaction score
All he does is get open, make plays, moves the chains, and score touchdowns every now and then.

He's a great player and one that shouldn't have been let walk away.

Huge mistep in letting him go.
Its not just the FO you need to blame. Its the player too. He quit on this team and Garrett got him back. He also trashed this team after leaving. Perfect for Buffalo.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We could've afforded him. He's only costing about $7 million on average. Well worth it for what he brings to an offense.
Why not spend that 7 million on a defender that would bring more value to the team then a midget slot receiver.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Our WR group is just fine, thank you!

Fwiw though, Lil Beaz did have a nice year

Here's how--stats-wise-- our top 4 receivers (including TE) and Beasley stack up for 2020.
The top 4 receivers for both Dallas and Buffalo combined for about 3500 yards, coincidently.

Receptions
  1. Cooper (92 in 16 games(
  2. Beasley (82 in 15 games)
  3. Lamb (74 in 16 games)
  4. Shultz (63 in 16 games)
  5. Gallup (59 in 16 games)
Yards
  1. Cooper (1114)
  2. Beasley (967)
  3. Lamb (935)
  4. Gallop (843)
  5. Shultz (615)