Video: Beasley showing off his basketball skills on IG

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
WATCH: Dallas Cowboys WR Cole Beasley sees Odell Beckham Jr.’s dunk, raises him with a nasty one of his own
http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/3ec85312cef64dffda621ef53fc2e904?s=52&d=http%3A%2F%2Fres.***BANNED-URL***%2Fresources%2Fimages%2FSD-logo-50.jpg%3Fs%3D52&r=G
Joshua Friemel Follow @Josh_Friemel Email jfriemel@***BANNED-URL***
Published: July 16, 2015 10:17 pm
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/files/2015/03/NS_23NYDALLD19_40935971.jpg
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley (11) glides into the end zone as New York Giants cornerback Jayron Hosley (28) pursues on a third-quarter touchdown pass catch during the Dallas Cowboys vs. the New York Giants NFL football game at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Sunday, November 23, 2014. (Louis DeLuca/The Dallas Morning News)

Dallas Cowboys wide receivers have been in the news recently.

Terrance Williams and Whataburger had a casual conversation on Twitter. DeAngelo Hall, a rival member of the Washington Commanders who once said he’d try to intentionally hurt Tony Romo, pleaded for the Cowboys to pay Dez Bryant. And Bryant, in case you didn’t hear, got paid.

Enter Cole Beasley.

The 5-foot-8 wide receiver noticed this awesome Odell Beckham Jr. dunk from earlier this offseason.

And he responded with one of his own.

After watching that again and again and again, it’s hard to tell which dunk was better. Beckham took off further away from the basket and got higher up. Beasley had that wicked clutch pump action near the end. AND HE’S FIVE FOOT EIGHT. Beckham has three inches on Beasley.

Does this mean we’re entering into a social media dunk off between Beckham and Beasley? Fans could only be so lucky.

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...-raises-him-with-a-nasty-one-of-his-own.html/

What can $26 million guaranteed (after taxes) buy Dez Bryant?
  • 10 things to know about Hall of Fame running back Tony Dorsett, including a Family Feud appearance
  • Babe Laufenberg: Reasons for optimism, uncertainty for 2015 Cowboys
  • Jerry Jones says Greg Hardy is contrite: 'I'm glad to have him on the field'

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Love Beasley. He is an underrated (IMO) part of the potent Dallas offense. His change of direction, lateral movement, and start/stop speed makes him a very difficult player to cover. Great athleticism, hands, and smarts too.

An outstanding slot receiver in general.

And, for being 5-8, the guy is pretty salty. He doesn't take **** from anyone.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Love Beasley. He is an underrated (IMO) part of the potent Dallas offense. His change of direction, lateral movement, and start/stop speed makes him a very difficult player to cover. Great athleticism, hands, and smarts too.

You sound like either his agent or his mom lol

Kidding aside I love Beasleys game and the added dimension he brings

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

I don't know about underrated, but he's certainly under utilized. Up until late last year, even when he was open (which was pretty often), Romo wasn't looking his way.

kapolani

Reaction score
600 - 700 yds and 6 TD's for him this year.

That's sooo much quick twitch in such a small guy. He's a nightmare for anyone to cover in the slot.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Dammnnnnn.... and he's my height? I can't get within 2 feet of the rim. :laugh:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Cole has been slamming the rim for some years now, with the Cowboys. Every year that Cowboy players came down to Corpus Christi for a Charity Game...well, he was a show at the rim. And consistently.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Not afraid of the middle and can take a hit

I remember that, and always will. Love this guy. I think he earned the respect of a lot of people who might not have heard of him before then.

Aven8

Reaction score
Just goes to show you how great these athletes really are at this level.