Beasley to the Bills

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Now it’s imperative that we resign Tavon Austin. If we lose him him too, it’s curtains for our receiving corp

lol. Tavon Austin isn't a good WR.

He's a gadget guy and that's it.

Cole Beasley leaves a huge void in the offense because that is where Dak liked to throw the ball.

We need to draft a WR now.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Cole Beasley leaves a huge void in the offense because that is where Dak liked to throw the ball.

I have more faith in Cedrick Wilson as a WR as I do Austin. And I have as much faith in Wilson as I should for anyone day 3 pick that has never played a down in the NFL

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

He was 3rd in receptions. It's not going to be as hard to replace as some think.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Tavon Austin is another JJ snow job.....cut him NOW as if he's not injured he being overthrown to or going nowhere from the backfield as the defenses know whats coming at them....

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The contract is worth more in Buffalo and he gets 17 million in first two years.
I specifically said guaranteed. Dallas offered him a 3 year too. I wouldn't have offered a 4 year to a 7 year vet either. I highly doubt he plays 4 years in Buffalo. Which is why a 3 year was a team friendly offer.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His production is not what i'm worried about replacing.

It's how good he was for us situationally on money downs.

Cole Beasley was always a guy you could depend on when you needed a conversion.

He will be missed more than most here want to admit.....he's the perfect Dak check-down receiver.....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I specifically said guaranteed. Dallas offered him a 3 year too. I wouldn't have offered a 4 year to a 7 year vet either. I highly doubt he plays 4 years in Buffalo. Which is why a 3 year was a team friendly offer.

Does not matter, he is getting 17 million in the first two years and a contract worth 29 Million, he went for the money, not just the guaranteed money.