Beasley to the Bills

75boyz

Reaction score
I believe his base is $4million with $2million in bonuses. Most of Hurns production came in one fluke season 4 years ago and he didn't play at Boise, he played at Miami. Hurns is slow, slow in and out of breaks and at best an average route runner. He is the very definition of a jag player and the kind that should be cut.

Yeah, I missed the memo on Hurns being this sure fire upgrade over Beas too..Or even equal for that matter.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
May as well be Syberia. Enjoy giving your pay raise to the State of NY in taxes, Beas. What a Maroon.

Has anyone heard Marshawn Lynch tell the story about getting off the plane when he first arrived in Buffalo after the draft?

He thought Buffalo was in NY City and that he would be partying with Jay-Z. "I don't do snow" was one quote.

Verdict

Reaction score
He gets to stand on the sidelines and watch Brady to Edelman twice a season...he will be sick wishing he was Edelman

Where are the Beasley to New England posters? I thought it was a done deal with Beas getting 3 rings.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
They overpaid for him. Beasley's good, but not great and not worth that amount of money. Let the Bill's trash their cap.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

"He'll get 29". Wanna bet? I doubt he sees all that.

I said he'd be lucky to beat 10mil guaranteed. He managed to just beat that. But nowhere near the 20 he said he wanted. Now where is the guy who bet me a nickel that Beasley would get closer to 20 than 10 guaranteed?

But I'm liking it. He did good. Got a chunk of change for himself, and locked in 11.4 the first year.

Churn them comp picks.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/cole-beasley-10318/

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Not too mention the Bills 2nd year QB Allen is horribly inaccurate... Especially on short passes.

This isn't going to end well.

It already ended well. They showed Beasley the money. If you go to the Bills, you're not looking for a ring.

ICP

Reaction score
One good decision this front office has made. See ya Beas

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Not really
Austin did nothing last year and doesn’t really look to me like a Beasley replacement
We are adding Wilson and we will add a slot in the draft

Run or catch, Austin was hugely productive per touch. If he could stay on the field, or if we protect ourselves against injury, I'd want him back.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Disappointed to see him leave. Shame.

People crowing about how awful the deal is for Buffalo.

Ask yourself - would you rather have Tavon Austin (always injured and Mr Jet Sweep the whole world knows it's coming) and Allen Hurns (again often injured and come on, he hasn't been Mr Production) or Cole Beesley? The latter good for 700-800 yards as a slot receiver if used correctly...

I would rather pay like $500k or even $1 million too much for him per annum than $10 million per annum for Prescott but there you go...

I think Austin is a better fit for our team on 1st and 2nd. Great fit, if he could stay on the field. I'd like one just like him who didn't break down.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just went to the Bills board and they're acting like they just signed the G.O.A.T........a clone of Jerry Rice and Randy Moss all wrapped into one.

Yeah, I saw that too...

And some had the audacity to post things like "I have family/friends that are Cowboy fans and they're all distraught (or some other similar adjective) about losing this guy."

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I just went to the Bills board and they're acting like they just signed the G.O.A.T........a clone of Jerry Rice and Randy Moss all wrapped into one.

You should reside smack dab in the middle between Poopsburgh, The Mistake on the Lake & the Buffalo Bill-Folds and have to spend 8 hours/day (40 hours/week) surrounded by these incompetent fan bases. My best bud is a Bills fan and you would have thought that he had just spent the night with five of the hottest women that this world has to offer once he heard that they were signing this Eminem wannabee. :facepalm: