Beasley to the Bills

Jeffkills

Reaction score
That sounds like a great area to live. ...and what a storied franchise!!

Take those girly curls and your stupid *** rap music with you...

Have fun in Buffalo, you turd...

links18

Reaction score
Beasley was a malcontent here. Let him go make dumb posts in Buffalo; we have Allan Hurns.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh, I should have emphasized my agreement with the second part of PAPPy's statement..ie, the part about being Daks perfect check down receiver.
I mean what? Is Zeke gonna catch 100 3 yd checkdowns instead of the 75 he caught last year?
At the very least, Beas moved the chains on 3rd down IF thrown an accurate ball/WHEN given a chance.
I'll reserve judgment until I witness OC genius' 3rd down offense in action in 2019 and if I'll be able to positively say that Beas's loss was more impactful than originally thought.
Whoever the next slot receiver is will catch the 100 3 yard check downs.......well...I was told that we don't use Beasley enough so his departure probably won't be missed.

yimyammer

Reaction score
May as well be Syberia. Enjoy giving your pay raise to the State of NY in taxes, Beas. What a Maroon.

its moran!

PepperSprayMoran1.png

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Beasley signed for 4/29, but only $14 million guaranteed, that's not a bad deal. I would have rather kept Beasley for $14 million over the next 2 years, than keep Hurns and pay him $6 million next year. I know everybody is all hung up about his tweeting, but he's much better than Hurns at not much more money.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Beasley signed for 4/29, but only $14 million guaranteed, that's not a bad deal. I would have rather kept Beasley for $14 million over the next 2 years, than keep Hurns and pay him $6 million next year. I know everybody is all hung up about his tweeting, but he's much better than Hurns at not much more money.

When healthy, Hurns matched his 7 years of production in four. I liked him a lot and hopefully he comes back from the ankle. I think it’s four guaranteed now and they have some at out before the season but idk exactly

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score

And the part that gives me hope is Hurns had a lot of his production from the slot in Jax with the size and ability to play competently outside.

Plus I’m excited for ced to be healthy. He was fun to watch at Boise

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
When healthy, Hurns matched his 7 years of production in four. I liked him a lot and hopefully he comes back from the ankle. I think it’s four guaranteed now and they have some at out before the season but idk exactly
I believe his base is $4million with $2million in bonuses. Most of Hurns production came in one fluke season 4 years ago and he didn't play at Boise, he played at Miami. Hurns is slow, slow in and out of breaks and at best an average route runner. He is the very definition of a jag player and the kind that should be cut.