Beasley to the Bills

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beasley's mouth got annoying, but I appreciated his game while he was here. He'd play hurt, and played a pivotal role. But I think we were wise not investing money in him.

Yep. Great UDFA find and I think the Cowboys are parting ways with him at the right time. His best football is behind him.

Plus I'd like to have a slot WR that's not so limited. It'd be nice if he can play outside too. I don't even want Dallas to have a defined slot WR this year. I'd like to just rotate the top 3 guys there.

InTheZone

Reaction score
He goes to the worse team at getting the WR the ball after all the complaining he did about not getting the ball in Dallas.

Talk about a hypocrite!
At least his talents are being acknowledged by a team that paid him. Now we're going to break the bank for a guy who struggles with open receivers and we just gave away a target who is more wide open than not.

BigD49

Reaction score
What is the fascination with Tavon Austin? The guy has done absolutely nothing in his career that suggests he's ever going to be a valuable piece of a team.
Eh he had more punt return production in like two games than the Cowboys had as a team since Harris left...

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Yep. Great UDFA find and I think the Cowboys are parting ways with him at the right time. His best football is behind him.

Plus I'd like to have a slot WR that's not so limited. It'd be nice if he can play outside too. I don't even want Dallas to have a defined slot WR this year. I'd like to just rotate the top 3 guys there.
:thumbup:

stiletto

Reaction score
Well addition thru subtraction sometimes works.

Was thinking the same thing. Respected what he did for the team while he was here overall but he was a little big for his britches sometimes on social media and such.

Hurns will get more playing time now for sure I would think. Cooper will go to the slot some as well I bet.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Gonna need a slot guy that is quick. Not named Austin. He will be hurt before camp is over.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why the bills though, they wont be winning anything any time soon. Money talks.

....do you seriously believe 99% of the football players are thinking about team wins when they sign a contract?

It's all about the money as it should be. Any one of us would be looking at the guaranteed money over the MAYBE chance of a Super Bowl.

Good for Bease getting this deal before his career ends. Good luck to him.