Beasley to the Bills

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep. Great UDFA find and I think the Cowboys are parting ways with him at the right time. His best football is behind him.

Plus I'd like to have a slot WR that's not so limited. It'd be nice if he can play outside too. I don't even want Dallas to have a defined slot WR this year. I'd like to just rotate the top 3 guys there.

This right here should always be the case. Every receiver should be able to line up at every spot and execute any route.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
$17M in the first two years, guaranteed.

yDm0XYV.gif

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
It’s good for him... he’s a good player and I do think that Cowboys will miss the attention that defenses have to give him. With that said it seems like both sides needed a change.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eh he had more punt return production in like two games than the Cowboys had as a team since Harris left...
Which has nothing to do with the person I was responding to claiming that he's a critical piece of our receiving corps.

LittleD

Reaction score
good, him and his wife can take their twitter ranting talents to Buffalo and piss off.

Yep, enjoy that cold weather and frozen field Beas. One good hit in that cold weather and he'll be broken in half and on IR. Congrats
to him.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Seems like a fair value contract for the Bills and in par with what is being signed. I am glad though that he is gone, because his years are behind him and his loud mouth was getting annoying.