Because of the DV charge

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
backpeddaling now right? first you claimed it was all on Zeke.

No the hit to his reputation is on zeke for staying with this woman and after all these different situations. I do not, have not and will never agree that the NFL did the right thing. But Zeke has to take responsibility for the hit to his reputation get it straight and move forward.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look crazy is hot we all have been there before. But no one forced him to stay. Heck I didn't stay when I got crazy. No one has forced this life style on him he chose it. It seems from the information of his coaches and parents trying to help you can't feel to sorry for him. I don't agree with what the NFL did at all but the guy needs to take some responsibility for his life style choices.
Apparently his attempt to end the relationship is something that ramped up the crazy and started these accusations. Zeke has his maturity problems without a doubt and continue to have them (if you listen to his choice of song for his celebratory instagram post the other day, you know what I mean). But he is the victim in the situation with TT.

superonyx

Reaction score
Lets be at least a little honest here and say that while the NFL is the ruling body that pushed the suspension. Zeke is ultimately responsible for any hit to his reputation. No matter the outcome or whether he was charged criminally or not Zeke is the reason he stayed in those situations over and over again freely and willfully of his own accord.
Let's be at least a little honest here?
Ok....LETS.

The NFL isnt just a ruling body that pushed the suspension as you like to put it. They hid evidence that would clear him, they orchestrated a smear campaign to cover for their failure in the Rice and Brown case.
Zeke isnt perfect but saying he is responsible for the disgusting actions of others is far from being a little honest.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Let's be at least a little honest here?
Ok....LETS.

The NFL isnt just a ruling body that pushed the suspension as you like to put it. They hid evidence that would clear him, they orchestrated a smear campaign to cover for their failure in the Rice and Brown case.
Zeke isnt perfect but saying he is responsible for the disgusting actions of others is far from being a little honest.

He is responsible for staying. Maybe its a youth thing but from what has been said it sure seems there was a lot of people talking to him, if only he would have listened. I believe in Personal Responsibility and I think he has not done himself any favors with his behavior.

Apparently his attempt to end the relationship is something that ramped up the crazy and started these accusations. Zeke has his maturity problems without a doubt and continue to have them (if you listen to his choice of song for his celebratory instagram post the other day, you know what I mean). But he is the victim in the situation with TT.

I agree with what you say but you also have to understand that sometimes the victim plays their own role in allowing things to happen. It is a stance I have always maintained with my belief in personal responsibility no matter the situation. It is not a popular belief in many situation is what I have learned.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Don't think he means legal charge, more of a charge of public opinion based on the NFLs decision. Most fans, specifically those of other teams don't see a difference unfortunately. But I could be wrong.
Alot of people are super emotional easily manipulated people. I take public opinion with the same mountain of salt I take the majority of stuff said online with.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. Our players don't get accused of abuse with no evidence. Our players drive drunk and get arrested when they aren't scamming kids with fake autographs.

Beaming with pride.

superonyx

Reaction score
He is responsible for staying. Maybe its a youth thing but from what has been said it sure seems there was a lot of people talking to him, if only he would have listened. I believe in Personal Responsibility and I think he has not done himself any favors with his behavior.

I agree with what you say but you also have to understand that sometimes the victim plays their own role in allowing things to happen. It is a stance I have always maintained with my belief in personal responsibility no matter the situation. It is not a popular belief in many situation is what I have learned.
Sounds like your "personal responsibility " only applies to the person who was treated unfairly. What about "personal responsibility " for Goodell and the NFL front office.

These "personal responsibility" thoughts are generally proven to be a shallow one sided approach which is either lazy or lacking basic human empathy for anyone further than 6 inches from their face.

Personal responsibility is usually used as a whipping stick when someone wants to victim blame. I guess JFK should have taken personal responsibility and not gotten into that convertible. Or the rape victim should have taken personal responsibility and not wore that short skirt right?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
His choice of song is problem based on two things for the most part imo. One being age the other being something you can guess on your own. It's another messageboard I post on and some of those memebers post here and nobody saw no problem with it. I think if we could a poll we'd see something similar to what I'm saying.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This team is still 100% about Dak and Zeke and unless one of their performances drops off it will always be that way. The triplets were still the triplets regardless of Irvin's actions.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Sounds like your "personal responsibility " only applies to the person who was treated unfairly. What about "personal responsibility " for Goodell and the NFL front office.

These "personal responsibility" thoughts are generally proven to be a shallow one sided approach which is either lazy or lacking basic human empathy for anyone further than 6 inches from their face.

Personal responsibility is usually used as a whipping stick when someone wants to victim blame. I guess JFK should have taken personal responsibility and not gotten into that convertible. Or the rape victim should have taken personal responsibility and not wore that short skirt right?

Obviously JFK should have been in a hard top! as far as the rape victim its not what they are wearing. But when you hear about the woman that went to a party got so drunk she passed out drunk after making out with half the football team, yes I believe she had some responsibility to the situation.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So because of a charge, not because of a conviction. So does this apply to Dak too if he is charged by a psycho like Tiffany Thompson? With no proof he actually did it?

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His choice of song is problem based on two things for the most part imo. One being age the other being something you can guess on your own. It's another messageboard I post on and some of those memebers post here and nobody saw no problem with it. I think if we could a poll we'd see something similar to what I'm saying.
His choice of song is a problem because he is a high profile player that needs to start understanding that there is a thing called PR. Does anyone think that his song choice will help repair his relationship with potential sponsors? It just shows a lack of foresight

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The Cowboys have become "Dak's" team instead of "Dak and Zeke's" team.

Some might argue it was that way anyway but I would not. The actions of Zeke in the off-season and the NFL's trumped up charge have really taken away a lot from Zeke's status.

In the end for the image of the Cowboys this is probably a good thing because of how good of a leader Dak seems to be and how he seems to really have it altogether but for Zeke's marketability going forward the NFL has damaged him with irreprable harm. If he has an Emmitt duration career he may recover from it but if he has the typical NFL RB career he will never repair the damage done.

First, there were no charges.

Second, you're wrong. It's stil definitely Dak and Zeke's team. The media world, etc. will forget all about the case in a week one there's a ton of on-field drama to talk about next week.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
His choice of song is a problem because he is a high profile player that needs to start understanding that there is a thing called PR. Does anyone think that his song choice will help repair his relationship with potential sponsors? It just shows a lack of foresight
Again spare me. Do you know how many songs that are played even at games if people cared to check the lyrics people would clutch their pearls? That's why it's main the issues I posted the first time. Some of the biggest athlete endorsers have this type of music in their post. It shows something just not what you want it to though

aikemirv

Reaction score
First, there were no charges.

Second, you're wrong. It's stil definitely Dak and Zeke's team. The media world, etc. will forget all about the case in a week one there's a ton of on-field drama to talk about next week.

Media will forget - Yeah right! Media always brought up Greg Hardy and Zeke is a much bigger name and we are the Cowboys. 3 years before this is over in the media.

Charge or whatever - (NFL labeled him DV) I think everyone knows what I men with that, I have resisted the urge to call everyone on being so literal since everyone knows what I mean!

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Lets be at least a little honest here and say that while the NFL is the ruling body that pushed the suspension. Zeke is ultimately responsible for any hit to his reputation. No matter the outcome or whether he was charged criminally or not Zeke is the reason he stayed in those situations over and over again freely and willfully of his own accord.

So you want to ignore how the NFL railroaded Zeke, and labeled him a woman beater because of other activities? Ok, I think I see the logic you're using here.

o_O

Last edited:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Look crazy is hot we all have been there before. But no one forced him to stay. Heck I didn't stay when I got crazy. No one has forced this life style on him he chose it. It seems from the information of his coaches and parents trying to help you can't feel to sorry for him. I don't agree with what the NFL did at all but the guy needs to take some responsibility for his life style choices.
Sometimes the true crazy does not rear its ugly head until there is some thing to latch on to like pit bull. I dated a girl and it was fun then two months later it got crazy then when i broke up with her she just left work and followed me for 2.5 hours to the beach.

arglebargle

Reaction score
Yes. Our players don't get accused of abuse with no evidence. Our players drive drunk and get arrested when they aren't scamming kids with fake autographs.

Beaming with pride.
Still can't give it up, eh? SIW. It will dog you to the end of your days.....

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Again spare me. Do you know how many songs that are played even at games if people cared to check the lyrics people would clutch their pearls? That's why it's main the issues I posted the first time. Some of the biggest athlete endorsers have this type of music in their post. It shows something just not what you want it to though
Consider yourself spared.