Beckham out

JayFord

Reaction score
I think beckham being out these past few weeks makes the giants offense better

Eli has to spread the ball around instead of forcing it to obj ......

Its kinda like how stafford became a better qb the year megatron left because he had to spread it around

However i know i cant stand the giants but i love me som saquon loved him in college this dude is the future right along with zeke and maybe guice if he comes back from that acl

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I hope the giants blow us out by 60 and jerry replaces Garrett, linehan, Moore and Dak just in time for the playoffs.

What a difference a week would make.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
When does Beckham single handedly do anything?

The type of impact he has on games is not much.

Hypothetical: Would you sign him if he were an FA? I mean, I think the Giants made a mistake with this guy by paying him what they did but he has serious skills. The problem is that he can't make the impact for them the money dictates. However, if you look at his skills and project him to our Offense, it's scary.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Hypothetical: Would you sign him if he were an FA? I mean, I think the Giants made a mistake with this guy by paying him what they did but he has serious skills. The problem is that he can't make the impact for them the money dictates. However, if you look at his skills and project him to our Offense, it's scary.

Not with Dak as our QB...

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I think beckham being out these past few weeks makes the giants offense better

Eli has to spread the ball around instead of forcing it to obj ......

Its kinda like how stafford became a better qb the year megatron left because he had to spread it around

However i know i cant stand the giants but i love me som saquon loved him in college this dude is the future right along with zeke and maybe guice if he comes back from that acl

Yep, their offense seems to be playing more consistently with Beckham out.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

No.

Nothing he does correlates to winning.

You can’t pay a luxury position that much money and still lose all the time.

They used to have a losing record when he had a 100 yards receiving. I don’t know if that still stands.

Imo he is fools gold.

I think the Giants will do everything possible to trade him this offseason and rid theirselves of the problem.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Biggest plus about this is that they no have no excuse to show that overplayed and overrated one handed catch over Carr at all.
They will probably do a montage of great Cowboy/Giants moments at some point in the broadcast, though. Always a way to shoehorn that picture in.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
No.

They used to have a losing record when he had a 100 yards receiving. I don’t know if that still stands.

Imo he is fools gold.

I think the Giants will do everything possible to trade him this offseason and rid theirselves of the problem.
8-15 when over 100 yards.

blueblood70

Reaction score
odell-beckham-jr-e7w7hy.jpg
:lmao:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No.

Imo he is fools gold.

For the Giants, yes. However, think about how he would fit in our Offense with Cooper, Gallup and Beckham. That would be a really tough match up for any team. I can't imagine how the Offense could be stopped. IDK.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
For the Giants, yes. However, think about how he would fit in our Offense with Cooper, Gallup and Beckham. That would be a really tough match up for any team. I can't imagine how the Offense could be stopped. IDK.
But DAK cannot throw more than 10 yards..

remember?

:laugh: